Followers

Saturday 13 July 2019

Sent with Love Get Well Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

The weekend is here. I hope you are well. I am feeling a bit fragile and tired. I woke with a headache in the night and that is never good. Hopefully I will feel better by tomorrow when our daughter and son-in-law come to collect their very cute hamster. We have bought the M&S £10 pizza meal deal to share. Two pizzas a side and a pudding not bad really.

I made this as a Get Well card for someone special. All the dies I used are from the John Next Door range from Crafts-Too.


The card blank was made with the Foston Die set. I used the lattice die that comes with the set to decorate the front of the card. 


The 'Sent with Love' die comes with the Small butterflies die set. 


The flowers and leaves were cut with the Star Flowers and Star Flowers Leaves die sets. The butterfly was from the Small Butterfly die sets. 


I know this card has been received now so it is okay to share. 

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie 

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card and fab flowers Jackie

gr karin

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A delightful card Jackie

Enjoy your family and the M&S meal deal

June x

PS hope your headache clears

Linda Simpson said...

Hope your headache has cleared up now. A beautiful get well card, love the design. I am over the moon with my new kitchen. Thank you for your comment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I can tell John's dies a mile off, . Xxxx

ALI said...

Lovely, for a moment I thought you really done a mosaic piece...lol

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a beautoful card. Hope you feel better soon and have a lovely day tomorrow

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the shape and colours, flowers are so pretty. Hope you feeling better. Sending hugs xx

Littlelamb said...

A lovely card Jackie. I like all those dies. Hope you are feeling a lot better and can enjoy tomorrow. Take care

karenlotty said...

I hope the headache has gone
I’ve loved your makes that I haven’t had time to comment on
This card is gorgeous All of the dies work so well together

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! What an intriguing combination of that die set, Jackie! Loving all the details it affords, and the pretty layers. It's a beautiful card! hugs, de

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Beautiful die cut card today

Kathy said...

Beautiful card - sure to make the recipient feel better

Carole J said...

Such a pretty card! Love the design and all those beautiful die cuts! It is certain to cheer up the recipient. x

Lori Kobular said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the die cuts! The colors are perfect together too!

Janice said...

Great card Jackie, lovely design.
Janice x

Arlene said...

Great design and I'm sure whoever receives this card will love it. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Craftyfield said...

What an unusual shaped card! I love the look of the lattice die-cutting too... Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month.

Corrie Herriman said...

Lovely card ! thank you for joining in with my challenge over at Country View Challenges !
Corrie xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Striking card, love the tile effect on the card and those flowers are beautiful. Michelle x

Monika Gulyas said...

Beautiful card!!! Wonderful flowers and great background!!! Thank you for joining the July challenge of the Country View Challenges!