Followers

Thursday 11 July 2019

Not Just Cards Challenge Blog - July Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going?  I met up with my friends that I used to work  with yesterday at a local garden centre. There is a Hobbycraft store next door which just had to be visited. It would have been rude not too. Today and tomorrow I have a couple of quiet days it will be nice to  be catch up on some things.

Well today is 11th of the month and this means that there will be a new challenge at the Not Just Cards Challenge blog where the theme is Anything Goes.


A few months ago my husband asked me to make a birthday card for a lady at his work that likes dogs.  It had to be quite a large card for people to sign. 

Our challenges are fun click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


This image is called Cute Puppy and it is available HERE.  It came as a PNG image so I could place it onto my own background and I added the sentiment. The image was coloured with Promarkers. 


I used the Ivy Spray dies and the Small Star flower dies from the John Next Door range to make the decorative border. 


Enjoy the rest of the week. 

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

21 comments:

Janette said...

Lovely card Jackie, I have that image and its so cute.
Glad you enjoyed your day out and a little craft shopping, hope you treated yourself.xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Super cute, love that image. Great card

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy L said...

It is gorgeous Jackie, I bet she loved it, xxx

Elaine Stark said...

This card is so cute. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a great card and cute image. Thanks for joining in the fun at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Lorraine DT

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Glad you enjoyed lunch with friends and a visit to Hobbycraft.

Shabneez said...

Awwww such a cute card Jackie. Glad you had a good day out. Shabneez x

Nat said...

This is just too cute! I love your sweet image, super colouring and fab die-cuts. Thanks for sharing at PFP
Natx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

This is one of my fave bugaboo images it is just so sweet and you have coloured perfectly love the card. have a good weekend

Julie Odil said...

This is so cute! I love this Bugaboo image! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenges. Julie, DT member at Bugaboo Stamps

cass said...

Cute card with a pretty design and paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Ewelina Nowak said...

Hello Jackie:) Beautiful Card I love it

Stamping Bubbles said...

Great card Jackie, love the little snail.
Have a good weekend.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A very cute card Jackie. I love the image and think I'll have to get it!

June x

Donna Ellis said...

This Bugaboo doggy has never been cuter, Jackie! The papers are fantastic, and the coloring on your puppy is wonderful! Fantastic creation. And now for my other hat: So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
Crafty Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Carole J said...

Ahhh - such a sweet card. Lovely coloured image and a fabulous design. x

Janice said...

Fun card Jackie, such a cute image.
Janice x

KathyA. said...

Jackie, I adore this sweet card. Love the delicate diecuts that you'd added to the cute image.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

what an adorable card, love that puppy coloured so beautifully as well as the twined ivy along the bottom. Michelle x