Followers

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Beccy's Place - Precious Memories

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? It has been very hot down here in the South. I am looking forward to a bit of rain. The garden really does need it. 

I am one of the Blog Contributors for Beccy's Place. Because of this I receive beautiful images to use. The Precious Memories set was simply gorgeous and a joy to use. 



There are  many wonderful image sets and lots of inspiration at Beccy's Store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 



This is the Precious Memories set that I was sent. Isn't it gorgeous. It is available HERE. 


Here is the card with a colour chart for Promarkers. I loved adding the lace, hessian and doily. 


I made a twisted easel card. with the other image. 


Here is the Promarker colour chart for this card. 


For my last card I used the pre-coloured image that I printed twice so that I could cut out the flowers. I thought they would look rather good around the inspirational quote. 

Have a good day. 

Happy Crafting.  

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

Janette said...

Two gorgeous cards Jackie, so pretty I love the images.
We had a rain storm overnight and boy did it drench everything, the road across from the farm was flooded, amazing considering its still so hot, more like monsoon weather...oh well I should enjoy while it lasts.xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards all beautifully coloured.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

2 very beautiful cards Jackie
gr karin

Alison59 said...

Such beautiful cards Jackie :-)

Crafting Queen said...

Three stunning card, love your coluring of the images. Thankfully we have lots of rain today!

Em Louise Fairley said...

3 stunning cards, Jackie xoxo

ALI said...

Two gorgeous cards Jackie!

Linda Simpson said...

These are all gorgeous! I love them.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Shabneez said...

Stunning cards Jackie - we just finally had some rain. Bliss! Shabneez x

sallysbitz2 said...

Stunning cards you have created. Love your colouring x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Tracy Welham said...

All very beautiful, Jackie. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful cards Jackie

Janice said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie.
Janice x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Great cards today Jackie, Love these images, this company has some nice stamps.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie and love the sentiments too. Take care Michelle x