Followers

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Not Just Cards Challenge Blog - August Challenge - Anything Goes

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? It is still hot here. I really don't do much when it is hot. My laptop is in need of replacement. It gets hot very quickly and I have to leave a while to cool down. We have just started looking for a replacement. I do hope the laptop holds out until we get a new one. 

Today sees the start of the the August challenge at the Not Just Cards Challenge blog. Our theme is always Anything Goes. 


I made this card for a very special friend. In the background is some of my inky kitchen roll. I do love the blend of colours you get on kitchen roll when you are tidying up.

Our challenges are always Anything Goes. Click on the logo and you will be taken to the blog. 


This is the centre of the Butterfly frame dies set from Creative Expressions. I have only used this die set once before. I really should use it more often. There is a separate butterfly die that comes with the set. 


This is another Creative Expressions die. I do find this one very useful, 


This is a very pretty card and my friend loved it. 

Enjoy the rest of the week 

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Beautiful card and background Jackie. I have the same die and love it

Good luck with your laptop! My Windows 7 would heat up on a daily basis then close down, the poor thing has now died and I do miss it as I love Windows 7!

June x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, lovely layers. It is nice and cool today!

Alison59 said...

Beautiful card Jackie :-)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

oh WOW, this is just amazing, you have such gorgeous die cutters and your cards (and backgruonds) are just stunning

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love your background.xxx

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Jackie...lovely mono tone for those beautiful butterflies. xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous background and design on this wonderful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card Jackie. I have those dies and love them. I like anything with butterflies on. Hope you are able to get a new laptop before the other one dies. Take care. Much too hot for me.

Mrs A. said...

Thisis lovely and i like the idea of using up your mopped up kitchen roll. Not doing much in this heat either , just following the shade around the garden.
Hugs Mrs A.

Shabneez said...

Those butterflies are beautiful Jackie! Shabneez x

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's gorgeous, Jackie xoxo

Janette said...

Really gorgeous card Jackie.
Hope the lap top holds out, nothing worse than being left without a pc...xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what a great creation, love the inky kitchen paper, what a super idea, hope the laptop is ok till the new one arrives, Hazelx

pam said...

Love your butterflies on this gorgeous card Jackie.
Pam x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful card Jackie
gr karin

Janice said...

Beautiful card Jackie, a stunning colour combination!
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Gorgeous card and love the colour tones and butterflies. Take care Michelle x