Followers

Monday 24 August 2020

Pretty Roses in a Vase

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? Ours went to plan. It was nice seeing my in-laws on Saturday and the vacuum cleaner was sorted out. Then on Sunday after our online church service we went to Lee-on-Solent. This is about a 20 minute drive from where we live. We had a walk along the beach. You can see the Isle of Wight from there and there were lots of people out sailing. It was so lovely to have a walk somewhere different. When we got back we put the cards I am putting into the sale next weekend  in plastic bags along with envelopes. Tomorrow I will have a go at prices them. When that is done I will be ready for setting up on Friday. 

Here is another pretty little card that I made from an old card. 


I thought the roses were so pretty. I cut the image down so that it and its mat would fit inside the frame made with a Spellbinders die. The lace was in my stash. The pink patterned paper you can see behind the lace is the back of the main patterned paper that I used. I have a big box of 6" x 6" papers and they are all mixed up I can't remember where they came from.


This is such a pretty image. I was able to make the bottom of the card into a tag. 


There you have it another card for the sale. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a good week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

You have had a busy weekend Jackie. Very pretty card, the roses are gorgeous

June x

Alison59 said...

This is gorgeous Jackie :-)

Janette said...

Sounds like you had a really lovely time Jackie, I can almost feel the sea breeze.
Your card is so pretty, love that image, I hope you do well on Friday.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, good luck with your sale. x

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a lovely card, I really like the image you have used. Sounds like you have a busy week ahead. Hazelx

ALI said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the vase of flowers.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the beautiful image and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
:) Janis, Owner/Design Team Member

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card Jackie and I am glad you had a good weekend. I do miss living by the sea and walking there nearly everyday. Hope all goes well next weekend. Take care.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So beautiful! xoxo

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely Jackie, great little addition with the lace on there

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what a very pretty card and that vase of roses is so pretty.
Love the papers used they go so well with that image.
Super colour choices as well.
Good luck with your sale.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Shabneez said...

A beautiful creation Jackie - good luck for Friday! Shabneez x

Janice said...

A pretty recycled card Jackie.
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Pretty card, has a real vintage feel to it and the backing paper highlights your topper perfectly. You mentioned the Isle of Wight reminds me of when we went, I loved it there.Take care Michelle x