Followers

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Pretty Flowers in a Vase

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I went for a walk with a friend yesterday. We had a coffee in Costa and we walked in the rain. We came back to mine and I made us lunch. It was nice seeing her and having a chance to catch up. 

I have been struggling to craft but I have been enjoying colouring with my pencils. So in the evening sometimes now I sit and colour some images that I have printed. 


I found a backing paper in my stash that went with the colours I had used on the image. The lace was in my stash. 


I coloured this image from Conie Fong with my Faber-Castell Polychromos. They are lovely pencils to use. 


At the moment I am trying to make a waterfall card for my father-in-laws birthday in September. I will let you know how I get on. Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

Doreen said...

Such a pretty card.xxx

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, glad you had a nice visit yesterday, nice to chat with friends.
Your card is very pretty, and the pencil colouring is so soft and lovely.xx

Alison59 said...

So pretty Jackie :-)

Crafting Queen said...

Very pretty card Jackie. Lovely colouring of your image.x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, loving the flowers and pretty lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mrs A. said...

That backing paper is fabulous against your lovely coloured image. Good luck with the waterfall card. Hugs Mrs A.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great card, love the big vase of flowers, Hazel xx

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Jackie! I would never have guessed that you struggle with creativity! Your cards, especially the floral cards, are always so lovely and inspiring. I’ve been reorganizing my dies... a slow process for me lol... and enjoying some cardmaking just for fun these days. This week I’ve regained a bit of energy, so I spend a 5 minute morning segment pruning our rapidly growing shrubbery. Jack has our new green house completed, and he is now building the shelves on the inside. Been reading quite a bit, and resting a lot. Still struggling with resting because it feels like I’m wasting time, but Jack reminds me it’s not wasting time if my body needs it. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards with us! Hugs, de

Dortesjs said...

great card, and fun to use old stuff from the stass place...I make cards to but since a few month back I have started to knitt THAT is so fun

Wendy L said...

It looks beautiful Jackie. I am finding it a wee bit hot to go in my Craft room, x

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie. Beautiful colouring and the backing paper really complements it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie xoxo

sallysbitz2 said...

Your colouring is perfect x

It's very therapeutic to do colouring and keeps your brain active even if your not up to crafting full on.

The rain was much needed for us yesterday, but blimey wasn't it still hot!

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jackie
Fabulous card ... love the flowers ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card with flowers Jackie
Gr Karin

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

gorgeous coloring on this floral card

Janice said...

A gorgeous floral card Jackie.
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Another really pretty card and for a minute I thought your backing paper was material. Beautifully coloured topper. Take care Michelle x