Followers

Friday 7 August 2020

Winter Wonderland Challenge blog theme follow the sketch and Embossing

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been?  We had a meal out on Wednesday with the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme. It was so weird sitting in a restaurant after so long. Today is my hubby's birthday and we are off the the Weald and Downland museum. Our tickets are booked. We keep being reminded of it when we watch the Repair Shop and it isn' far from us. In the evening some friends are coming to supper. On Saturday our daughter and son-in-law are coming with afternoon tea. That should be nice too. I will let you know how we get on. 
The new challenge has started at the Winter Wonderland Challenge blog. The theme this time is to follow one of the two sketches and to include some embossing. The Sponsor is Dr Digi. 

Now you have seen my card. I have a bit of a confession. Well I was so intent on following the sketch that I didn't included any embossing. I was pleased with how the card turned out and I didn't really have time to make another card. I hope I am forgiven for my oversight. 

Here are the two sketches to follow. I adapted the first one to suit a square card. I like square cards. 


There are many wonderful images in the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


This image is called Selfie Santa and it is available HERE.  The image was printed onto Neenah Card Stock and was coloured with my Prismacolor Pencils. 


The sentiment I found in my stash. 


There you have it. They are rather lovely sketches to follow. Why not give our challenge a try. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Sounds like you will be very busy, enjoy.

Nataliascraft said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas card Jackie and your colouring is brilliant.
Happy birthday to Keith xx

Doreen said...

Love the image,a beautiful card.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Christmas card and love the image. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and Keith has a lovely birthday.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a great card, love that image and Im sure its fine without the embossing, have a lovely weekend, Hazelx

Littlelamb said...

A lovely card Jackie. No plans for the weekend. Take care and enjoy your weekend. Happy Birthday to Keith

Andree said...

A fabulous Christmas card Jackie. Great design and image.
My brother and I managed to see our mother on Thursday. Like you experienced, she didn't understand the face masks and no touch rules, but we are grateful she is well.
Happy Birthday to Keith, have a lovely weekend xx

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! My kind of forgetfulness, Jackie! I really do love the sketch, and your fabulous papers. Such a cute, card! Hugs, de

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, oh your day out sounds wonderful and I love to watch the repair shop when I remember its on that is.
I love this card with or without the embossing, sure your forgiven. Have a lovely afternoon tea with your daughter.xx

Alison59 said...

Cute card Jackie :-)

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Jackie..love your rich colours and beautiful colouring. xx

scrappymo! said...

Great take on that sketch! Your card looks wonderful. The image is great and so nicely coloured up.

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

super cute image today. Lovely work

Janice said...

Love this card image Jackie, I have this one! Great take on the sketch and challenge, no worries about the embossing ;-)
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Fabulous festive card and a great design too. Loving the snowman with the mobile. Take care Michelle x