Followers

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Cute Hedgehogs posting a Christmas card in the Snow

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? It was so wet and windy yesterday. We had a Eat Out to Help Out meal with our friends yesterday. We booked it early on and it was hard to get a booking. In the end we booked for a very late lunch. It was a very nice meal though. Today I am visiting the lady who is opening her house and garden as part of the Hampshire Open Studios event. She is allowing me to have a table of cards. We will sorting out the final details. 

I have been practising  my colouring again. I do like using my pencils and I find that I can colour much smaller images which in turn means the cards I make don't have to be so large. This is much better for postage. 


The backing paper came from my stash. I added a couple of snowflakes cut with Sue Wilson's dies. 


This image is from Di's Digis but it doesn't appear to be in the shop anymore. I coloured those cute Hedgehogs with my Faber-Castell Polychromo Colouing pencils. The mats and layers were cut with the Double Pierced Square dies from Creative Expressions. 


This is a a super cute card. I will save this one for my cousin and her partner as they both love seeing the hedgehogs in their garden. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a great day. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

25 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous Christmas card,love the image.xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely Christmas card Jackie.

Alison59 said...

Beautiful card Jackie :-)
Fab colouring - haven't we learned so much from BG. Congrats on your blog candy prize x

Janette said...

A lovely christmas card Jackie, glad your enjoying your pencils, must admit I use mine more for shading and on kraft card they really shine, well done.xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A very sweet Christmas card Jackie

June x

Tracy Welham said...

Beautifully festive card, Jackie and lovely colouring too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Shabneez said...

Stunning card Jackie - hope you sell lots on your stall! Shabneez x

Linda Simpson said...

This is so cute, love the image and wonderful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is so sweet, what a great card, I love my pencils too for the same reason as you. Tiny images are much easier to colour. Enjoy the rest of the week, Hazelx

Littlelamb said...

A gorgeous card Jackie. Glad you managed to have a meal in the end. Been trying to get on here for a while. My internet hasn’t been good. Better post quickly in case it goes down again.

htondre@aol.com said...

Super cute Jackie

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the image you have used.
Janice x

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a sweet and beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's so cute, Jackie! xoxo

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jackie, and the image is so adorable xx

pam said...

Wonderful Christmas card Jackie, love the headgies
Pam x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous Christmas card and love the cute image-great colouring.Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy
Carol DT x

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Yes those Hedgies are so cute and your colouring is so lovely.
Great designing and wonderful colours.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Super cute make hun.
I love my Polychromos, I use them more than anything. You can get so much more details into your image. I don't use a pencil blender tho I use Sansador & a paper stump
Hugs Shell xx

Lynda said...

Definitely cute hedgehogs - great colouring. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

Whisper said...

Aaaah what a cutie and thanks for joining us at Augusts Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

scrappymo! said...

Your image is adorable. You have done such a lovely job colouring it up. I think it is a perfect themed card for your cousin!

Sounds like you are having a bit of fun with some interesting outings i will google what the dining out phrase means!

Thanks for taking part in the August Rudolph Days Challenge.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Adorable Christmas card and love those hedgehogs so cute. Take care Michelle x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

adorable christmas theme card today, cute image.