Followers

Friday 22 March 2019

Beautiful Tulips Easter Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you have had a good week. The weekend is nearly here. We are away in Suffolk for my Uncle's 85th birthday celebration that will be on Saturday. Today we are visiting friends who have moved this way last year.

I have made a few Easter cards and I am sharing one of the first ones I made today. I am sat in our hotel room writing this post this is a first for me. My husband is watching Pointless it is very distracting.


I love yellow and green on spring themed Easter cards. The patterned paper was in my stash, 


I have had the background die for a while and I have not used it until now. I must say enjoyed using it. The tulip die came with the Crafter's Companion advent calendar last year. The flower pot is a Spellbinders die. Happy Easter was cut with a Creative Expressions die. 


I have made a few other Easter cards I will be sharing these later on. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

25 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, this is such a pretty card, lovely..xxx

jane stillman said...

A lovely card, have a great weekend

Laine said...

Beautiful die cuts and background Jackie.
Laine
xx

karin said...

A beautiful card Jacky. Love the tulips on it.
Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Easter card, love the tulips.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy L said...

So pretty Jackie,xxx
We are still in UK ploughing through the packing. Xxxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So lovely Jackie, Esso that beautiful round die cut around the tulips

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Your card is really so pretty and the colours are so perfect for Easter.
Love that Tulip Die is gorgeous.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

pam said...

Beautiful Easter card Jackie,love the dies and colours.
Hugs Pam x

Carole Pollard said...

This is so pretty Jackie love the colours you used and those tulips are so lovely Love and hugs Carole x

Littlelamb said...

A really pretty card Jackie. Love it. Enjoy your weekend. Nothing happening here. So quiet weekend. Take care.

Liz said...

Love this design, Jackie, beautiful card. x

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

NickScrapShack said...

Beautiful card Jackie. I love the design and those die cut tulips are so pretty!
Have a great weekend! Nick

ALI said...

Lovely card, the background die is very nice think I have a smaller version.

Shabneez said...

A beautiful card Jackie - hope you enjoyed the party! Shabneez x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is beautiful hun, I love it
Hugs Shell xx

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous Spring card!! I love that tulip die, it is so pretty!

karenlotty said...

A very pretty card I have no need to create Easter cards Sadly the family members that liked them are no longer with us It would make a lovely Birthday card too
I loved your paper weaving card too. I must try that out

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. I love tulips, my OH bought a lovely bunch for me at the weekend

Jan said...

This is lovely xx Jan

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Jackie xoxo

Janice said...

Beautiful card Jackie.
Janice x

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

Carole J said...

A beautiful Easter card! The tulip die from your Advent calendar is gorgeous, Jackie and I'm in love with the starburst circle die. xx