Followers

Friday 1 March 2019

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog - March Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

Here I am back again with my second post of the day.

The March Challenge starts at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog. The theme is Anything Goes and the sponsor this time is Bugaboo Stamps. There is a prize $12 gift code for the randomly chosen winner of the challenge.


Now I must admit to being a bit obsessed with using my Snippets to make backgrounds and here is another one made in Easter colours. 


There are many wonderful images in the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


This image is called Theodore - Easter and he is available HERE.  I made a background for the image with Publisher this is where I added the sentiment too. I do find it easier making backgrounds on the computer.  Pre-coloured images or PNGs are easier for this to work.  The image being a PNG  was coloured with Promakers. 


I am keen to make a few Easter cards this year. I think this image will be very useful. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

I hope you have a great weekend. We are hoping to see the Thelwell exhibition at Mottisfont. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

32 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

A really cute Easter card, loving the cute image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute Jackie

gr karin

NickScrapShack said...

This is so cute Jackie. I love the green paper with dots so cute and the bear is so adorable!

Sylvia said...

Adorable image and love the co-ordinating coloured patterned background. A super Easter card.

Sylv xx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Great Easter card Jackie, love the snippets background.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

CatScrapbooking said...

Adorable Easter card! I love Theodore as he is precious. I really like your pieced background. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

Andree said...

A gorgeous Easter card Jackie. The layers are perfectly colour coordinated and the image is so cute xxx

Michelle said...

This is such a cute card. I love your colorful background. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

pam said...

Lovely Easter card Jackie, not something I make and send.
Pam x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely Easter Card Jackie. enjoy your weekend whatever you end up doing. Take care

Sharon Smith said...

Super Cute card Jackie, love your background xx

Mrs A. said...

One cute bunny and a super card to mount him on too. Hugs Mrs A.

Donna Ellis said...

How completely cute! Jackie, I love your pretty design! hugs, de

Liz said...

Adorable card, Jackie. The snippets make a great background. xx

Carole J said...

Fabulous Easter bunny card, Jackie. Love how you use your snippets of paper to create the lovely quilted background. Have a great weekend! xx

Monika said...

Perfect Easter card Jackie!!!

Gwyneth said...

The image is so cut. A fab card.
GG

Janette said...

Another beautiful, cute card jackie, I love it..xx

Katie said...

Beautiful card

ALI said...

Lovely card Jackie, Easter will soon be here! x

jane stillman said...

Great design using your snippets, love the image too

Kathyk said...

Totally fab Easter card and splendidly coloured too, thanks so m uch for sharing it with us over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog

Kathyk
DT @ LTCCB

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the sweet image of bear x

Jan said...

This is lovely xx Jan

Janice said...

A really cute Easter card Jackie.
Janice x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Such a sweet Easter card Jackie, love the backing papers and adorable image!
Hugs D xxx

Mrs A. said...

Hi Jackie, Yes I did get them from the show. The chap demonstrating was using thin die cuts as I recall. My die cut was 250gsm paper so maybe that had a bearing on it. Also he had obviously been demonstrating with the same glue sheet as he had to move the die cut around a few times to get any glue off it. I will persevere with it. Maybe I was too heavy handed but I did follow the instructions on the packet to a T. Hugs Mrs A.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable! xoxo

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

This is such a cute Easter card Jackie, love the image

Happy crafting....

June x

Vandra said...

Sweet Easter card. Thanks for joining us at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. Hope you can join us again soon.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Thanks for sharing your adorable card with us at Color Dare...great coloring. However, according to our color challenge #332 the requirement was to use only the colors in the Inspirational Board and in your digital you have additional colors. Would love to see you come back for additional color challenges.

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

Cute card for Easter. Thank you for sharing your creation at Color My Heart Dare. 💙☕Miss. Carrie