Followers

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Snippets Christmas Card in Blue

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? I also hope that the week has started well for you. We were away for the weekend to celebrate my uncle's 85th birthday. We had a fabulous time and we were able to visit with family and friends as well as visiting some interesting places. I took my laptop with the intention of keeping up with everything and I managed the first evening and morning. What with the hotel WiFi not being that great and being busy it just didn't work out as I had planned. So a big sorry for not keeping up with my comments.

I have challenged myself to enter Scrappymo's Rudolph Days challenge every month. It starts on the 25th of the month and runs until the end of the month. I do like to try and keep on top of my Christmas card makes and craft them  all year round.


I have made lots of Christmas cards using Snippets of Patterned papers. This also works well with Washi Tape. I like altering the colours and the patterns that I arrange the Snippets in. They can even be different widths. 


To the centre I added the Sophia die set from Creative Expressions. It is not strictly a Christmas die set but it is very pretty. I found a circular sentiment to go in the middle. 


So here is another card for my stash. I think I have made about 40 Christmas cards so far this year. I have slowed down a bit lately  as I have been making Easter cards. 

I would like to enter the following Challenges: 

Enjoy the rest of the week 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, what a beautiful card again, so lovely..Hope you have a good day.xx

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card and love the die set

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is lovely great colour

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Jackie. Love how you used the snippets for that lovely background. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenge. Hugs, Pat K

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow another super Christmas card Jackie … you certainly are keeping up … not like me lol … glad you had a nice family weekend … beautiful weather at the moment isn't it ? I have even managed to get in the garden to get rid of some of those pesky weeds … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie, Happy Rudolf Days.
Well done on making so many cards for Christmas.
You put me to shame I have only made 2 so far for my DT in the Rudolf Challenge.
I love your snippets of paper backgrounds they always look so amazing and colourful.
The dies used blend so well with the card and are so pretty.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Glad you had a good weekend. I really must do s9me Christmas cards. Problems with my back at the moment. Just have to be patient.

Christine Harrop said...

A fabulous card Jackie, and great that you managed to use up some of your snippets. Hugs Christine x

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Love the blues instead of the traditional red and green! That die is gorgeous!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous card today. Love the due cuts

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Jackie....love the colours and dies on this one...great way of using up snippets....Joolsx

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's gorgeous, Jackie. I love the colors

cass said...

Pretty Christmas card, love the diecut. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our Anything Goes, optional "Inspired by a Christmas Carol or Songr" Challenge.

scrappymo! said...

This is a great snippets card, Jackie. The snippet papers you used are so pretty and I like the inset two part die cut.

Thanks for taking part in the March Rudolph Days Challenge.

Gwyneth said...

Great, and different, looking Christmas card. I tend to start Christmas card makeing in the summer and have a bit of a break this time of year, but spreading the work over the whole year might be better.
GG

Carole J said...

A very pretty Christmas card, Jackie. Lovely snippet colours and beautiful dies. xx

Janice said...

A great way to use snippets, a lovely card Jackie.
Janice x