Followers

Wednesday 20 January 2021

John Next Door - Limited Edition Mandala Kit - Day 3

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How are we all doing? Not much has happened since yesterday. Though we did get some post and this included  quite a few things we need to sort out for my parents. My dad has got worse and he needs over night care now.  So I need to apply to get his Attendance Allowance increased. The form has taken 19 days to get here. When I send it back it is going to go registered. 

Here is another of the cards I made with the Limited Edition Mandala kit that will be released tomorrow on Hochanda. This one has a splash of colour. 


I used the outer die from the mandala to cut an aperture in the black card. Then I stamped and heat embossed the black card. I raised this layer up on large foam pads. I choose one of the patterned papers that come in the kit. I used copper card and black card to cut out the mandala and this was stuck to the patterned paper which is below the black heat embossed sheet. I used some ribbon to enhance the design. 

Have a good day. I think it is going to be a stay home and craft kind of a day. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Wow Jackie this is fab love the rich colours. Stay safe and dry from a soggy Northwest

Janette said...

Gorgeous card again Jackie and I love the pop of colour.
Sorry about your father, hope you can get sorted, I thought you could apply on-line and it would be easier than post at the moment.xx

Alison59 said...

Beautiful card Jackie :-)
So sorry to hear about your dad; prayers for you all xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Love the colors! xoxo

Pat K said...

Wonderful rich colours on this beautiful card Jackie. Take care, xx

ALI said...

Fabulous selection with the Mandala stamps!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jackie, sorry to hear about your Dad, must be a worrying time for your family.
Beautiful card and gorgeous colour pallet, Kate x

Crafting Queen said...

Another wonderful card Jackie. Hugs Anesha

Shabneez said...

Hope you get care for your Dad sorted Jackie. The postal delays are very severe in many areas including ours.
A beautiful card - love how it pops on the black!
Shabneez

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Look forward to seeing John perform his magic tomorrow on Hochanda.am sure we will see lots of your cards. Take care and stay safe. Hope you get the forms for your dad sorted soon.x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Jackie
Gr Karin

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

I love the way this card turned out and the colors. Gorgeous.

Janice said...

Love the colour combo of your card Jackie.
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Gorgeous card, love the design and the colours. Sorry to hear about your dadxx
Take care. Michelle x