Followers

Monday 18 January 2021

John Next Door Limited Edition Mandala Kit

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? On Saturday I had a really bad headache which really stopped me doing much at all. Though when it stopped raining we did get out for a walk this seemed to ease my head a lot. On Sunday we went to one of our local Country Parks this one runs along by the Solent. There is also a war graves cemetery there. 

Back in November I was asked to be a Guest Designer for the John Next Door brand. I was sent the shutter card die set to use for that. The post is HERE Just before Christmas I was asked if I would like to be a full time Angel (that's what the Design Team get called). Of course I said yes. 

This is my second outing with the Mandala Limited Edition Kit. The kit includes dies, stamps, papers and ribbons. I had lots of fun making cards with the kit. Here is the first one I made. 


I only took one picture of this card. I used two of the stamps and a few of the dies to make this card. The white mandalas are stamped and the black ones die cut. In the background is some of the paper. The pad I was sent had white paper in it too. The sentiment was stamped in white and embossed with a white powder. 

I think this makes are rather stylish birthday card. 

John's shows are on Hochanda on Thursday 21st at 3.00pm and 7.00pm. If you like the kit as much as me there might not be a second show. 

Have a good week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie congrats on the new DT sure you will have fun.
Love your card, its very pretty.xx

Alison59 said...

WOW Jackie congratulations on being a designer for JND; love your card :-)

KarinsArtScrap said...

this looks fantastic and great Jackie beautiful
Gr Karin

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

wow, loving this Jackie, just striking in black and white.

JD/ Jill said...

Congrats! on being a designer. This card is just Stunning! Great work!

Crafting Queen said...

Wondeful card and congratulations on your DT position. Hugs Anesha

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. I did already congratulate you when you first mentioned about being one of John’s Angels but will congratulate you again in case people think I was ignoring your comment. Glad you had a good weekend. Nothing much happened here at the weekend but that’s usual.take care and stay safe.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful! Congrats on the DT spot xoxo

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely dies and congrats on dt

Janice said...

Stunning card Jackie. Congratulations on your DT position. That’s good news, as I thought you were giving up the design teams for your retirement.
Janice x

NickScrapShack said...

This card looks wonderful Jackie and I like all those other ones to where you used these mandalas.I have to look into these, not seen them before.
Have a great day!
Nick

jane stillman said...

Absolutely stunning!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

These mandalas are simply wonderful, you make such gorgeous cards with them Jackie. Take care. Michelle x