Followers

Monday 25 January 2021

Floral Birthday Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you had a good weekend. Guess what? We stayed home. All I can say is thank goodness for Zoom. We finished another of the online murder mysteries this weekend. We didn't get the solution right again. They are fun though and they use Zoom for the interrogations. 

Thank you for all the kind comments you left on my makes for John Next Door. It is quite fun looking out for your cards on TV. You must never let it go to your head though. I am very pleased to have been given this opportunity. 


I have recently treated myself to some new dies. They too are from the John Next Door range. I had some card left over from another card so I gave this design a go. 


I used the Stencil Sayings  die set. The sentiments are so pretty. I love that you can see the colour underneath. 


I also used the Small flowers die and Star Flower Leaves die set. Some of the small flowers match the shapes cut by the stencil die, I do love how lots of things in the John Next Door range match together nicely. 


I want to try this card design in other colours. Also I think I am going to treat myself to some other leaf dies. 

I have sent this card to a friend for her birthday. I have no idea if she has got it yet. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

This is so pretty and I love the colour you picked. They really are lovely dies. Stay safe woke to another blanket of snow.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Jackie
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, I love the die its really lovely its made a gorgeous card.
You made me smile at the 'not letting it go to your head' quip, good to hear Jackie :)
Have a nice day, its so cold isn't it and amazingly the snow we had has stayed put, that hasn't happened in years.xx

Alison59 said...

So pretty Jackie :-)

jane stillman said...

A stunning card x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie. At first glance, I thought you'd stamped everything xoxo

Liz said...

Beautiful card Jackie, I love the sentiment die you've used. xx

JD/ Jill said...

This is beautiful, and so soft and delicate looking!

Wendy L said...

So beautiful and lovely colours together, xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful, gorgeous colours here, love that die Jackie, stunning. xx

ALI said...

Very pretty card Jackie, lovely colours x

cuilliesocks said...

This is so pretty Jackie, and I love the shades of purple, super design too, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great card, love the colours you have gone for. Your mystery nights sound great fun, hope alls well, Hazel xx

brenda said...

It's a delightfully pretty and colourful floral creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Beautiful Blooms' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A Beautiful card, so dainty and love the colour too. Your murder mystery night sounded fun. Take care. Michelle x

Tracy said...

Fabulous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mummylade said...

Lovely colours.
Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Very elegant