Followers

Monday 4 January 2021

Happy 70th Birthday

 Hello  My Crafty Blog Friends 

How was the weekend? Guess what we stayed home. On Saturday we did pop to the local garden centre to get some bird feed. On Sunday we delivered a few thank you cards on our exercise walk. Now we are passed Christmas and New Year me and my hubby are going to have to work out a routine. This isn't going to be easy. 

Here is a card I made for a 70th Birthday. 


Well what do you put on a 70th Birthday card. I do know that I like having afternoon tea. The doily's in the background were is my stash. 


This is a die from Creative Expressions. 


During the first lockdown I was gifted some craft supplies. These stickers were included and I thought they would be ideal for this card. The birthday was between Christmas and New Year so I didn't want it to have a Christmas theme. 


I hope the recipient liked this card. It is always a bit tricky making cards for someone you don't know. 

Have a good week. Who know what we have ahead of us. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is lovely, I am sure she loved it. I love using doilies

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, oh this is pretty and I am sure whoever recieved it was more than happy.
I think the world is on its head right now, none of us know whats next, just hold tight and wait to see, take care.xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great make hun, love the colour palette
Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Alison59 said...

What a super card Jackie and fits in with todays shac shack too :-)

Crafting Queen said...

Great card Jackie. Hugs Anesha

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Jackie. I'm sure Sarah loved it xoxo

cuilliesocks said...

Happy New Year to you Jackie! A beautiful card for a 70 year old, everyone likes tea and cakes, I'm sure the lady loved it.
Scotland is going into complete lockdown from midnight, not a surprise really, it had to happen, so not a great start to 2021, take care, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Its a beautiful card and even more pretty in real life!! Mum loves it, thank you xx Hope you have a safe and happy 2021, Hazelx

Linda Simpson said...

Happy New Year Jackie, love this it is beautiful.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Well we are in total Lockdown again. So won’t be going anywhere. Not much different than has been for the last 10 months. Stay in again. Hope you manage to work out a routine Jackie.

JD/ Jill said...

This is a really lovely birthday card! I like all the neat details you put on the card!

Shabneez said...

Such a beautiful card Jackie. Shabneez x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Yum I love tea and cup cakes. Perfect for a bday card

Janice said...

A lovely personalised card Jackie using a perfect theme!
Janice x