Followers

Wednesday 27 January 2021

Christmas card made for the Rudolph Days - January Challenge

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I can't believe how close we are until the end of January. This means it is time for the January Rudolph Days Challenge. It runs from the 25th until the end of the month for your Christmas makes. I do like this challenge it keeps me on track with my Christmas makes. 

Here is my contribution for this month. 


You know that I like using old cards. This card uses not one but two  cards. The image was taken from one and the background holly paper from another. I added some white foliage with the Holly Spray die from the John Next Door range. I also used one of his small sentiments from the Star Tags die set. 


I hope the rest of the week is kind to you. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:


Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Jackie

gr karin

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, beautiful card, very festive.xx

karin said...

A great classic card Jackie. No one can see that you have used two old cards to make it.
Karin
Xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, great way to recycle your Christmas cards. Hugs Anesha

Alison59 said...

Fab upcycling Jackie :-)

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jackie, marvellous upcycling too, lovely embellishments too, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great card, I must try and join in with The Rudolph Days challenge, Hazel x

ALI said...

Lovely card, great upcycling x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely, festive and most gorgeous topper. x

Mrs A. said...

Just by adding the holly sprigs (which I do believe I have too) makes this a very personally made card from your recycling. Love them in white. Who says holly has to be green!! Stay safe. Hugs . Mrs A.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful upcycling, Jackie xoxo

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A really pretty festive card and lovely delicate holly dies too. Take care. Michelle x

Wendy L said...

A wonderful Christmas card Jackie, I have been busy trying to tidy all my scraps and clearly desk. X

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely Christmas theme cards. So beautiful

Anonymous said...

I love the hollyhocks embellishments on this sweet card! Thank you so much for playing along with the first 2021 Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda DT

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous make hun

Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

scrappymo! said...

This is a lovely upcycle of two cards, Jackie.
The sentiment is perfect here. I love to upcycle too. I just hate to throw away a pretty card!

Thanks for taking part in the first Rudolph Days Challenge of this year.

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card!