Followers

Friday 1 January 2021

Challenge #83 at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog - Anything Goes - Sponsor SheepSki Designs

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

🥂 Happy New Year 2021 🍾

Let's Hope it is a good one. 

Being the first of the month the new challenge has started at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog. The theme is Anything Goes and the sponsor is Sheepski Designs. 


I used lots of John Next Door dies to make this card. I used the Foston die set to make the background., Over the top I put some Leafty Flourishes and some tiny butterflies. 


There are many wonderful images is the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


This image is called Giant Daises and it is available HERE. I made a background on the computer and I layered the PNG image over the top. The image was coloured with my Faber Castell Polychromo colouring pencils. Aren't these gnomes just so cute? 


This is a cute little card to start the year. I have cut back on my Design Team work. So I am not sure how often I will be posting. I do have another opportunity that has presented itself. If you look at my review of last year the news is buried in there. 

Happy New Year!

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and wonderful card Jackie
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Morning Jackie and Happy new year, well what a lovely card to kickstart the year with, I do love gnomes and these two are adorable.xx

Alison59 said...

Happy new year Jackie; stunning card, beautiful colouring :-)

Carole J said...

Such a sweet card, Jackie. The leafy fronds and butterflies are the perfect accompaniment for these delightful little gnomes. Happy New Year! xx

Pat K said...

Happy New Year Jackie..and what a great start with this lovely card. Cute images and great colours. xx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card Jackie. Hugs Anesha

Crafting Queen said...

Congratulations!!!

ALI said...

Gorgeous card love those Gnomes!

karenlotty said...

Happy New Year
I have caught up on your cards Some lovely ideas that I’d forgotten about
Congratulations on your new role as an Angel for John
Take care xx

Wendy L said...

Love it Jackie,at first I thought you had drawn the gnomes with barbara, xx

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations on becoming an angel for John. I love this gorgeous card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jackie.
Happy New Year.
Pam x

Janice said...

Such a cute card Jackie, love the image and colours you have chosen.
Happy New Year
Janice x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Jackie xoxo

JD/ Jill said...

This is a cute image with great colors!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Super cute image, great job