Followers

Tuesday 19 January 2021

John Next Door - Mandala Special Edition Kit - Day 2

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you had a good day yesterday. We had a walk and we did our shopping after. I did spend the rest of the afternoon making cards. 

Here is another of the cards that I made with the John Next Door Limited Edition Mandala kit. The kit has dies, stamps, ribbons and papers. 


For this card I used all of the dies. Did you spot the corner dies? Some of the paper and one of the stamps. I used the mandala stamp to make a background. This is a larger card it is 7" x 7". For the stamping I use Izink white ink and a transparent Izink embossing powder. I also used some of the ribbon. 

I will be back tomorrow with another card. I enjoyed using this kit. It is available on Thursday from Hochanda. 

Enjoy the rest of the week.

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

karin said...

Wow! Gorgeous!
Take care xx
Karin

Alison59 said...

Another stunning creation Jackie :-)

Janette said...

Gorgeous mono design Jackie.xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, stay safe.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kathy said...

This is such a lovely card, Jackie, it looks so intricate and eye-catching.
(sorry to have been MIA, thank you for all the comments you've left on my blog)

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card Jackie!

JD/ Jill said...

This is so stunning. i really like to see black and white cards. They are always so elegant!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie.
Pam x

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Jackie xoxo

Shabneez said...

Super card Jackie. Shabneez x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

wow, just stunning today Jackie

Janice said...

A lovely monochrome card Jackie.
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Gorgeous card, and of course Love love love the monochrome. Take care. Michelle x