Followers

Monday 11 January 2021

A Daffodil filled Spring Birthday Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? Much the same as ours probably. Staying home, keeping safe. We finished a puzzle, had a couple of nice meals, watched some films and had a family Zoom meeting. We did go out for some walks to. On Sunday we made it down to the River Hamble it makes a lovely walk from our house.  One piece of good news is that my parents-in-law, who are both in their 90s, had their first vaccination on Friday. Just one step closer to being a bit safer. 

I have been looking through my files and I found I birthday card that I have never shared before. 


I love daffodils and they are starting to appear in the shops. I will hold off for a while before I will be buying any though I might give in to some in pots for the kitchen windowsill. This card was made with a Hunkydory kit that came free from a magazine sometime ago. I haven't really been buying magazines lately. 


Aren't those daffodils so pretty. 


This card is still in my stash. I think this will be the year it will be sent to someone. 

Stay safe and take care. 

Have a good week. 

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, this is beautiful, daffs are the most glorious sight I think because they hail the start of everything waking up.
Glad your doing ok and nice that the vaccine is getting around at last.xx

Alison59 said...

Daffs; the sign of things to come. Beautiful card Jackie :-)

Crafting Queen said...

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. Love the card, very cheerful. Have a great day. Anesha x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful xoxo

karin said...

Wow, great card with the daffodils on it. It makes me longing to Spring 😊
Well, they are going fast with vaccination at yours. My mum didn't hear anything yet till now.
Take care.
Karin

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful Spring card Jackie, lovely design.
Pleased to hear that your parents have had their first vaccination, Kate x

Wendy L said...

It is gorgeous, one of my fave flowers, love the spring daffs, xxx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Very Spring like. Haven’t been anywhere apart from a trip to the postbox at the corner of my road. Not far to go but found it very chilly this morning.

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the daffodils.
Hugs
Linda xxx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. Those daffodils are so pretty. Glad to hear that your parents in law have had their vaccinations and that you are still getting out for some walks too. Take care. Michelle x

Donna Ellis said...

What a beautiful card to share, Jackie! Glad you found it. Those yellow-orange daffodils make me happy just looking at them! They do not grow here, so I especially enjoy being able to see them on your blog. Glad you are staying safe! hugs, de

Pat K said...

Happy New Year Jackie. Wow what a gorgeous card. I love daffodils and this is a lovely reminder that spring is coming....in about 4 months for us but still something to look forward to. Great to hear your husbands parents have had their vaccination. Take care, Pat K xx

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty card...makes me wish for spring...(I'm starting to have cabin fever and winter has just begun!

Janice said...

Beautiful Spring card Jackie
Janice x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great card, Our daffys are peeking through the ground already!!! Soon be spring and things sound like they will be a lot better by then, Hazelx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

so very pretty and perfect for spring time. great work