Followers

Thursday 13 November 2014

Blue Nativity

Hi Bloggers

How has your week been so far? I bet like me you are getting busy. There is news on my Grand Calibur,  I got a full refund. It couldn't be mended. I have ordered another one but this time a Teal one that is supposed to be an improved version. It is on pre-order so I won't have it for a while. A very kind friend has said that I can use her's if I need to, she is a star.

I think that  I have said before I make a lot of simple cards for Christmas. I am sharing some of them today.


The image is from LOTV it came in a pad of similar designs.  The backing mats were embossed with a couple of Sue Wilson A4 embossing folders. 


The sentiment was cut with a Signature die.


I made a few the same. I needed them for a group that we go to so I needed similar cards for them all.

Enjoy the rest of the week. We are seeing Wicked tonight I am really looking forward to seeing this.

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie



17 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Jackie. The embossed background and image are beautiful.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are beautiful and great colouring Jackie
great embossing background
Gr Karin

pam said...

Beautiful cards Jackie, love the embossing and lovely colours.
Hugs pam.

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous christmas cards and fabulous embossing xx

Kate M said...

Beautiful cards Jackie - the images and colours are super, love the embossing too.
xx

Jackie said...

A beautiful set of cards Jackie, and very sweet images :o)
Jackie xx

Lisa Cornwall said...

Love this stamp from lotv. It's coloured so beautifully. Gorgeous card. Xx

Alison59 said...

lovely nativity cards :-)

Sylvia Anderson said...

I'm so pleased you've got your Grand Calibur sorted... Your cards are so pretty, I love this kind of card xxx

Laine said...

These images make such cute christmas cards Jackie. I have several packs but just don't seem to find the time to make them into cards. I think I spend far to much time on the computer. Glad you got your GC sorted. Hopefully you won't have to wait to long to get the new one.
Laine
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Those cards are so darling!! Lovely work. Cheers, Holley

Jan said...

Fabulous cards Jackie xx Jan

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous cards...such sweet images...love the blues....Joolsx

Alyx said...

Awww...how cute. Beautiful card...love the colours and the image. Fab work.
xx

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie and such sweet images! Must look out for the new GC, I have been saying for so long that they need to bring out a new version, mine is about 6 years old and has been repaired 3 times (twice by me taking it apart!) and is on its way out, but I love the machine, hugs Carole Z X

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie great cards, clean and simple but so effective. Love Diane xx