Followers

Wednesday 19 November 2014

White Wedding

Hi Bloggers

Here we are in the middle of the week, isn't the time going by quickly. Not long and it will be December and we all know what that means. I hope all your preparations are going well.

Today's card is a commission for a friend at work. She wanted and white card I persuaded her to have a touch of silver.


My friend was also keen on having the initials of the couple on the card. Tonic have just released some alphabet cards and I thought that they would be good for this commission (and in the future) so I treated myself. You can achieve three different looks with these dies which I thought made them good value.


I won't have my Grand Calibur for a while, my crafty friend helped me by allowing me to do some embossing on her machine. I used three different embossing folders two A4 and one smaller one. I haven't been successful making white on white cards before  that is why I  was keen to add the silver  for me it lifts the card just enough. I found this card tricky to photograph because of the lack of contrast.


Quite a simple card really. My big fear is that I have got the wrong initials.

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting.

Hugs Jackie



22 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a gorgeous wedding card

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful. So elegant and I am sure it will be treasured by the recipients.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Stunning card..a keepsake...love the alphabet dies....one for my wish list..which is getting longer by the day!....Joolsx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow elegant and gorgeous card Jackie

Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Oh I love white and white xx so elegant x
hugs
Sandie x

Laine said...

This is beautiful Jackie. Love the letter and I think you are right with the touch of silver. It really is stunning.
Laine
xx

Brawny x said...

Wow Jackie this is absolutely gorgeous. Great design love the embossing folders and dies you've used x

Alyx said...

This is lovely...it's so elegant and expensive looking! Fabulous.
xx

pam said...

Stunning wedding card Jackie, love WOW with a touch of silver..will be treasured I`m sure.
hugs pam

Ditte said...

Aw what a lovely card! Great idea about the touch of the silver - it works great!

Carole Pollard said...

This is stunning a gorgeous card love the white on white with silver and those alphabet dies are so beautiful so elegant a perfect card love and hugs Carole x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the embossing and design, it looks beautiful silver and white. I bought tonic alphabet also, just love them

Kate M said...

Those alphabet dies are super - beautiful wedding card!
xx

Andree said...

A gorgeously elegant Wedding card Jackie, the silver adds just the right touch. I love the monograms x

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, this us such an elegant card your friend will be over the moon with it. Love the initial dies. Hugs Zjennifer xx

Jackie said...

Stunning card Jackie, very classy :o)
Jackie xx

Carole Z said...

HI Jackie, a beautiful wedding card..very elegant, hugs Carole z x

Jan said...

Wow what a special card xx Jan

Alison59 said...

What a beautiful creation :-)

Naomi said...

Wonderful card, so elegant.

Anonymous said...

lovely card, do like the embossing :D

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie. Lovely it works really well. You know my GC is yours to borrow anytime! 😀love Diane xx