Followers

Sunday 18 November 2018

A Simple Christmas Card made with the Christmas Cardinals

Hello my Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your weekend going. Yesterday I went to the Hairdressers. We had a quick lunch and headed off to meet our daughter and son-in-law at a new garden centre near where they live to have afternoon tea. Today we are having a quiet day at home.


I white card in the background I embossed with the Falling Snow Embossing folder. I added some Crossgrain ribbon too. 


I used the Snowflake border die again. This is such a cute image from the Christmas Cardinals images from Beccy's Place that is available HERE.  Don't you just love his little boots?


I really must workout if I have enough Christmas cards I ought to count them,. 

Happy Crafting 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, yes I do love his boots, so cute, a lovely card again...enjoy your day.xx

jane stillman said...

A great card. His boots remind me of when I was little and Mum would say ' Oh well you'll grow into them' lol. Enjoy your day of quiet

Elizabeth said...

A great fun card - the cardinal is really cute. x

Ewelina Nowak said...

wow!! What a lovely beautiful card:) I love it :)

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Jackie loving your cheeky little Robin card very cute … that's funny I have just been working out how many "c" cards I need too … hope you have had a great week and enjoy your lazy Sunday … happy crafting and love sandy xx

ALI said...

Lovely card Jackie, I'm glad to say I'm finished :) I'm now completing Dec and Jan cardsx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

This card is just super cute! Great work and lovely die cuts

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the layers and sweet cardinal.
Hugs
Linda xxx

pam said...

Fabulous Christmas card Jackie, love the Cardinal.
Hugs Pam x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card today Jackie. Love the Cardinal. Quiet day today but went to a Craft Workshop yesterday and had a brilliant day.

Janice said...

Such a cute image Jackie, a lovely card.
Janice x

Beccy said...

I love the two snowflake garlands Jackie, they are fabulous. The embossed background looks wonderful and gives your background lots of fabulous texture, not to mention a frosty feel! Lovely.
Cheers,
Beccy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful winter card, Jackie. Love the cardinal. xx

Carole J said...

I left the comment above :)

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Great cute design Jackie, love the colour combo.... must use my grosgrain ribbons more!

June x

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x