Followers

Saturday 3 November 2018

Recycled Nativity Christmas Card

Hello My Crafty Friends and Visitors

How is your weekend going? Today we plan to catch up on jobs in the house and garden.  Then in the evening we are going to our local theatre for a comedy show. It should be fun. Tomorrow we will be visiting my parents and hopefully popping in to see my husband's parents. We had so much to sort out last time we visited my parents  didn't make it to see the in-laws.

I have been reusing old Christmas cards again. This is quite a simple make but I do like the look of this card.


I found some paper and gold mirror card that matched the original card. 


The card had an inner image and the manger image closed over it. I decided to put the manger image on some foam pads to raise it off the background. The sentiment was there already that is one good thing about old cards.. 


I do enjoy reusing old cards. Most of my makes this year are large the postage is going to be expensive. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful Jackie and I do love a good recycle....enjoy your weekend.x

Wendy L said...

I try to recycle as many as I can Jackie and yours looks lovely.

Out for a meal with friends tonight who are moving back to UK.xx

Janice said...

A great re-cycled card Jackie!
Janice x

Linda Simpson said...

Love this beautiful recycled card Jackie.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Katie said...

Beautiful card

jane stillman said...

Another greast recycled card, and it's so nice to see a religious one instead of all the cutsie one's xx

pam said...

Brilliant card Jackie.
Pam x

Gwyneth said...

Stunning card. It looks very expensive. Nothing shouts out recycled. I try and recycle lots of old cards but I can't remember makeing anything as lovely.
GG

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card Jackie. Great idea? Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

It turned out beautiful

Janet Packer said...

This is beautiful Jackie. You have complimented the original card perfectly.

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Stunning card Jackie x

ALI said...

Lovely Jackie x

Kathy said...

What a wonderful way to recycle - especially when the image is as gorgeous as this one is

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie xoxo

Laine said...

Such a great card Jackie.
Laine
x

Lori Kobular said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card!!