Followers

Sunday 25 November 2018

Winter Wonderland Christmas card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you are having a good weekend. There is so much to do at this time of year. On Sunday we will be visited our parents. We took  mine out for a meal and then popped  over to see my husband's parents.

Well I was out in Winchester last Thursday and there was 20% off everything in C&H fabrics and they happen to sell Sizzix dies. It would have been rude not to buy anything.


I bought the Winter Wonderland die set with four deer and some snow and the Branched Birch die both from Sizzix. There were many dies I would have liked to buy it was very tempting. I cut a frame with the Stitched Lattice dies from Creative Expressions in black I used Pebeo Gilding wax on it. I used the snow die in the background and added a shiny silver moon. I cut the Branch birch twice I inked through the die and then over the branches so they weren't so bight white. 


This is the Contemporary Happy Christmas die from Creative Expressions. 


I cut Santa's Sleigh in black and I used Pebeo Gilding wax on the service. 


There are four deer in the set three are smaller. 


The set has a male deer with antlers to make the female I removed the antlers. The tree was made with one of the Winter Trees dies from Creative Expressions. 


I think you could make a nice frame with these dies I might give it a try. This reminds me of the song with the same name Winter Wonderland. 

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

32 comments:

Liz said...

What a fabulous scene, Jackie, a beautiful card. Your're right, it would have been rude not to buy anything, especially with 20% off. xx

Aunty Sue said...

Wow this is fabulous love all the layers and so jell of your new birch die. Jackie I agree would have been very rude lol

Beccy said...

Definitely a winter wonderful Jackie, the scene you created is beautiful. Great idea to remove the antlers from one of the deer to make a female, the little family is so sweet. I love the trees in the background, the inked edges make it look more like wood. Great job!
Cheers,
Beccy

Lori Kobular said...

WOW!! This is gorgeous, you used so many beautiful dies! I love your beautiful scene!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW love everything about this card and you have really made it look superb...the dimensional sentiment is especially fabulous
Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Rudolph Days Challenge DT
Dr Sonia

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

A wonderful winters scene xx

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous card, you have created a wonderful Christmas scene with your new dies, love the fabulous background behind the trees.

Sylv xx

jane stillman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nataliascraft said...

Stunning Christmas card, beautiful scenery and design, love it xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful and great scenery Jackie
Gr Karin

Wendy L said...

A truly gorgeous card Jackie, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jackie

This is a superb card, so much detail

June x

brenda said...

A pretty creation but what's your song I wonder? Thanks so much for joining in with our 'song title' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

jane stillman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda Simpson said...

WOW I am loving the depth and dimension on this stunning card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this wonderful scene you made.

jane stillman said...

A lovely scenic card, love all the elements you have used

ALI said...

Lovely card Jackie x

pam said...

Wonderful festive card Jackie, love the winter scene.
Pam x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie and what a brilliant die set. Don’t blame you buying it. My nearest craft shop is Hobbycraft and went to get something for a friend yesterday. As it was they had sold out which was just as well because all the assistants were on the tills and there was still a very long queue. The length of the shop so glad I didn’t have to wait in that.

Carole J said...

Beautiful winter wonderland scene, Jackie. Your new dies are fabulous! Have a lovely week! x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow just stunning Jackie. This scene is so beautifully out together

Janice said...

Well done on your buys Jackie! Love this forest scene, really festive.
Janice x

Laine said...

Such a detailed scene Jackie. Fabulous!
Laine
x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Jackie xoxo

Mummylade said...

thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week, I would have liked you to state your song of choice connected to our challenge.

Shabneez said...

Wonderful 3D card Jackie! Shabneez x

scrappymo! said...

This card is a beauty. Jackie. The scene is so realistic and has me want to start watching the skies on Christmas Eve.

Great to get your dies on sale too!

Thanks for taking part in the November Rudolph Days Challenge.

Janice said...

A fabulous forest scene. Thank you for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

Cazro said...

Gorgeous-gorgeous-gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

Darlene said...

WOW! What a beautiful scene!! Thanks so much for playing in our Alphabet Challenge! Good Luck and please come back next month!

Darlene
Alphabet Challenge DT
ALPHABET CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.