Followers

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Easel Winter Scene Christmas card.

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I have come down with a cold so I am feeling a bit sorry for myself. I get dosed  up so I can go invigilating. I don't like letting people down. I always feel worse in the house. I am sure it will be over soon.

I have been playing with my John Next Door dies again. I decided to make another easel card.


I used the Falling Snow embossing folder from Creative Expressions to create the snow effect. I sanded the embossed card back to make the snowflakes white. 


The sentiment was cut with the Happy Christmas die from John Next Door. 


I created a winter scene with the Snow Scenes die set and the Deer Scenes die set from John Next Door. I think they work well together. I have some other ideas that I want to try. 


I will have to send this one to a crafter too so they know how to display it. 

I would like to enter the following challenges.:

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

21 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Jackie

gr karin

jane stillman said...

A beautiful easel card. I bought John's reindeer dies and am still trying to work out how to use them together lol xx

Suzanne H said...

So beautiful. Thanks for the tip to sand the card stock so the white shows through. Very clever.

Littlelamb said...

Hope you feel better soon Jackie. Know how you feel just gett8ng over a cold and cough myself. Lovely card today. Must try something like this.

Lori Kobular said...

Jackie I love that beautiful winter scene you created on this gorgeous easel card!!

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Jackie, what a wonderful scene. xx

Beccy said...

I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well Jackie, I hope it passes quickly.
Despite your cold, you've still managed to make a gorgeous easel card. The dies you used are beautiful and have made a wonderful winter scene. The blue and white combo was a great colour choice, your card looks so serene and lovely. Well done.
Cheers,
Beccy

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

Gwyneth said...

I love the look of this card.
GG

Sylvia said...

Love the 3D layering, a fabulous card with a wonderful winter scene.

Sylv xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card, love the design. Take care and get well soon.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Janette said...

So pretty jackie, a perfect card in my book.xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Jackie, it's gorgeous! xoxo

*Vicki* said...

Wow what a stunning scene you've made with your easel card design! Love all of the white details and your blue sky scene! Thank you for sharing your creation for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge this month! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

ALI said...

Beautiful card Jackie, lovely colours.

Shabneez said...

A beautiful scenic easel card Jackie. Wishing you better soon. Shabneez x

Janet Packer said...

Beautiful card Jackie. I love the embossing and rubbing technique to make the snow fall background - I’ll have to try it out.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, a lovely winter scene.
Janice x

Carole J said...

How pretty! I always love easel cards and this one is gorgeous! x

Ellen said...

Lovely card, beautiful scene! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen