Followers

Wednesday 14 November 2018

Golden Bell Christmas card.

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? This is what some people refer to as hump day the middle of the working week. I will be off out to invigilate a bit later today. Only one more day to go after this  and on Friday I will be helping at a Felting Workshop. This time I think we are going to make a cover for a notebook.

I think I am starting to get on top on my Christmas card makes. But  I couldn't resist having another  play with the Golden Bell image from Beccy's Place.


For the background I used the Snowflake Square die from John Next Door and over the top I placed his Ivy Spray dies. 


This is the Golden Bell image it is available HERE.  I used the precoloured version I just added some blue around the image with one of my Promarkers and a Blender. 


This is the Happy Christmas die from the Happy Snowflakes set from John Next Door. 


This card is nice and flat for posting. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, a gorgeous card, I love the image it screams Christmas to me...enjoy your day...xx

Tracy Welham said...

Fantastically festive card Jackie. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Katie said...

Stunning card

Gwyneth said...

A lovely Christmas card Jackie.
GG

Beccy said...

What a beautiful and luxurious card Jackie, the gold adds a glamorous touch to your design. I love the way you've added the ivy leaves tucked in behind the image panel. The sentiment and large snowflake is just beautiful. I hope you're continuing to feel better. Enjoy your day of felting!
Cheers,
Beccy

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Beautiful coloring and a lovely layout on this card Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the bell and beautiful die cut foliage.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chris said...

A fabulous traditional Christmas card, lovely image and beautiful die cuts. Thanks for joining us at CASS this month
Chris
x

pam said...

Fabulous Christmas card Jackie, lovely image used.
Hugs Pam x

Littlelamb said...

A lovely card Jackie. Thank you for sharing this.

Herbaholic said...

Lovely card Jackie, love the colouring :) Hugs - Debs xxx

Joy Wilson said...

Beautiful card! I love this Christmas bell and your layout is fantastic. Thanks so much for joining us and good luck with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Jackie, and another which is appropriate for the House of Cards challenge xoxo

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. I neatly came unstuck for the letter j as I couldn't find one bell digi in my stash so had to resort to using just a paper with bells on. I feel a spending spree coming on! Hugs Mrs A.

Ewelina Nowak said...

Beautiful work

jane stillman said...

A beautiful image and card

karenlotty said...

Lovely card JACKIE Enjoy the workshop tomorrow

Shabneez said...

Wonderful card Jackie - love that image. Enjoy the Workshop! Shabneez x

Janice said...

Super card Jackie, a lovely image.
Janice x