Followers

Friday 23 November 2018

Christmas Cardinal Rocker Christmas Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been? Yesterday we went to see Rory Bremner and Jan Ravens at our local theatre. It is just 10 mins walk up the road. It is amazing to see people like this so close to where you live. Needless to say they were brilliant and very funny. This weekend will be full of visiting and jobs.

I wanted to make a different card shape and I noticed some rocker cards when I was visiting people's blogs so I decided to have a go.


I used the Double Pierced Circle dies from Creative Expressions to make the card blank and the mats and layers. I used the snowflake border dies to add some interest. 


This cheeky chappy is from the Christmas Cardinals images from Beccy's place available HERE.   I added a sentiment from a John Next Door tag set. Small sentiment are so useful. 


I think I will have another go at making a card like this. Now a I need a challenge that is anything but a Square. I do usually make square and rectangle cards. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Have a great weekend. 

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous card love rocker cards and I am in love with his boots have a good day don't spend too much it is Black Friday I am trying to resist

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Jackie love the shape have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Janette said...

That cute bird 'Rocks' Jackie, his boots are adorable, a great card i love it...enjoy your day.xx

jane stillman said...

A really great cardinal rocker card.

Janet Packer said...

Love this card, the image and rocker design are great.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a super card, love the rocker shape and the wee robin is so cute, Hazel xx

Beccy said...

Great rocker card Jackie, love that background paper! It makes me think of those knitted sweaters with the fabulous patterns. The snowflake swag across the bottom is wonderful too!
Cheers,
Beccy

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

That Cardinal it's super cute. Great card

Linda Simpson said...

Love this cute Cardinal, a beautiful rocker card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

pam said...

Fabulous card Jackie, love the shape and wonderful image.
Pam x

Littlelamb said...

Brilliant card Ajavkie. Haven’t tried one of those. Thank you.

ALI said...

Great card and shape, lovely Robin x

karenlotty said...

Great card Great concept

Katie said...

Beautiful card

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jackie

Loving the design of this card and the boots on the robin are delightful, love it!

June x

Carole J said...

A charming rocker card! Love this little cardinal in his big boots - so cute! x

Mrs A. said...

I like your Nordic looking rocker card. Hugs Mrs A.

Janice said...

Great rocker card Jackie, I must give this a try sometime.
Janice x

Laine said...

Such a fun card Jackie.
Laine
x