Followers

Wednesday 21 November 2018

S is for Simple Nativity Christmas Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I have another busy day ahead. It will be a real treat I am getting together with a group of people I used to work with. They are a lovely group of ladies. we chat for ages and there is a craft shop nearby.

I bought issue 184 of Simply  Cards and Papercraft mainly for the free gift of the Scenic Nativity Border dies. I knew I had dies in my stash that would work well with them.


To make the night sky I used the Starry Night Sky dies from Creative Expressions. Behind it I place some silver glitter card. 


The buildings were cut with the Bethlehem Border die from Taylored Expressions. The gold star die came with the Scenic Nativity Border dies. 


The black stable scene and the green hill with palm trees were cut with Scenic dies. I added Peace cut in gold. 


This was my first try with this die set. I can see lots of potential for other cards. 

I would like to enter the following challenges.:


Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Wendy L said...

A beautiful scene Jackie. Xxxx

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jackie, hope you have a lovely day with your friends..xx

Beccy said...

Beautiful Jackie! You did a wonderful job putting together all the different die cut elements to created a fantastic nativity scene. Great choice of colours too. I hope you had a wonderful time with your friends with plenty of good food, happy chatting and lots of laughter.
Cheers,
Beccy

Janet Packer said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love how you’ve combined the dies.

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love the scene you have created with the dies.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Katie said...

Lovely card

jane stillman said...

A fabulous scenic card

Karenzkardz said...

Beautiful Jackie xx

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card Jackie. Hope you enjoyed your day.

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous Christmas Card!!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Just stunning, love your layout

Rachel Webber said...

Such a lovely card - thank you for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky.

Rachel (DT)

Mrs A. said...

This card looks very far from simples to me. Love all those layers . A lovely creative scene. Hugs Mrs A.

karenlotty said...

Lovely card I picked up this magazine, put it down, picked it up and put it down again! I might have to go back!

pam said...

Love this beautiful scene you have created Jackie, wonderful card.
Hugs Pam x

ALI said...

Wonderful scene Jackie x

Gwyneth said...

A wonderful Nativity theme Christmas card. I love it.
GG

Carole J said...

A classic Christmas card and so beautiful!

KathyA. said...

Love the depth you created on your card. Thanks for joining us at Penny's this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]