Followers

Monday 19 November 2018

Z - Fold Christmas Scene Christmas Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

Happy Monday. I hope you had a good weekend and are ready for the week ahead. We visited two garden centres over the two days. On Saturday we visited Rosebourne near Andover to celebrate our Son-in-law's mum's birthday. We had the most amazing cream tea. On Sunday we popped over to Garsons and visited their Christmas shop. The different sections are themed around musicals. Of course we had coffee and cake too. It would have been rude not to. I have another busy week coming up.

When I made my first Z-fold Christmas card I started thinking how I could I could change the design. This card is slightly larger.


The main part of the card is 6" x 6" and the side panel are 3" x "6. I used both the Snow Scenes and the Deer Scenes die sets from John Next Door  to make the decorative edges. 


This shows how the the Z-fold works I do decorate all the way down to the bottom. The greeting will go on the back. 


I am sure I will be making a few more of these cards they are so easy and very effective. Not just for Christmas . For Beccy's Challenge maybe I could go for Quiet. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie xxx

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

Wendy L said...

Love this card Jackie, a real beauty. Xxx

karenlotty said...

A lovely card I haven’t bought John’s scene dies yet but after seeing yours and a few others I am so tempted

Tracy Welham said...

It's really beautiful Jackie. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

just stunning Jackie and I love the die cuts

Carole J said...

Wow - this is a stunning card, Jackie - love the z-fold and the blue and white! Have a great week! xx

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

Love this Z-fold card. Thank you for taking part in the "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

Beccy said...

I totally agree about the coffee and cake Jackie, definitely rude to pass it up. One must always be polite when refreshments are on offer.
Your latest card is gorgeous... "quiet" is definitely a good word to describe the beautiful, peaceful scene. Great choice of fold, it allowed you to add lots of wonderful die cuts. Fabulous!
Cheers,
Beccy

ALI said...

Lovely Jackie great design and colour.x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card and love the scene you have created.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gwyneth said...

Absolutely gorgeous. The scene you've created looks great in the simple colour scheme.
GG

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card Jackie. Really must get on with mine. Thank you for sharing this. Lots of ideas there.

Laine said...

Stunning card and detail Jackie.
Laine
x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Love the z-fold design Jackie. The scene you've created is beautiful

June x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love doing this Z fold card.
Pam x

crafty-stamper said...

Great Z-fold card and love all the dies used to create the scene.Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft
Carol DT x

Janice said...

Playing catch-up with my commenting! Love your card Jackie, you have created a wonderful scene.
Janice x

Arlene said...

I love the scene, beautifully done. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.