Followers

Tuesday 24 January 2017

A Twisted Easel Card - for the Isobel Craft Collection

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How was your weekend? We visited our parents on Saturday and on Sunday we both worked on the wedding invitations. I was colouring images followed by a bit of die cutting. My husband was using the computer to work on the inserts. We are making progress but nothing is finished yet. I am hoping to get some things done this week.

I decided to get my stamps out from The Isobel Craft Collection to have a bit of a play. I ended up making a twisted easel card.


I used two 6" x 6" kraft card blanks to make this card. It would take 3 card blanks to make two of these cards. 


This is the stamp set I used  it is the Garden set and there are still some available in the store. 


This is the topper for the easel card it would make a lovely card in its own right. I used my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens to colour the images and Distress ink to colour the paper.  


I used the Happy Birthday stamp from one of my other stamp sets from the Collection


I do love the ladybirds in this set. Sophy hosts online craft sales once a month she has products from lots of different companies at very good prices. The next sale is on the 5th February, it is all done through the Facebook page and you pay by Paypal. There are often competitions to win discounts. It is worth a look. 

 Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

24 comments:

Unknown said...

A stunning card Jackie. So much detail in your stamping and I love your layers. Cathy x

Wendy L said...

Not done one of these for ages Jackie, so pretty, xxxx

Alison59 said...

How lovely and fresh :-)

Donna Ellis said...

Such a sweet, enjoyable, make-me-smile card, Jackie! I love the borders and the sweet lady bug. Our lady bugs have just about disappeared, leaving us at a loss with how to be rid of other pests. I hope they return soon! hugs, de

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie. Makes me long for warmer weather.
Hugs,
Em xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is cute and very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Julie Wilson said...

This is a beautiful bright and vibrant card. Love it. Makes me feel that spring is just around the corner xxx

Kathy said...

The ladybird and other images you've used are adorable and make a really gorgeous card. Love the twisty easel too xx

karenlotty said...

Lovely card Made an Easel card last week Wish I'd done it as Twisted Easel instead It's so effective

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, gorgeous twisted easel card, love the stamps. The whole card looks so refreshing and cheerful and reminds us spring will be here soon. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is a gorgeous card Jackie, love the cute ladybug and texture.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lori Kobular said...

Oh I just love ladybugs! They make me smile and your card is absolutely adorable!

Tracy Welham said...

Oh lovely, just so sweet. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Laine said...

Such a cutie Jackie. Love the sweet images.
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie I love your cards the standard is incredible and so much detail in them

pam said...

Adorable card Jackie, love the ladybug and pretty border.
Pam x

Jan said...

Love this xx Jan

ALI said...

What a lovely card, love all the detail and the stamps.

Sharon Smith said...

A really sweet card I love the flower borders and the stamp set is just adorable.

Rose Andrew said...

Really beautiful and cute card .. love the lady bug.
Hugs Rose

Carole Pollard said...

Love this amazing shape it looks stunning such a pretty card good luck with the stationery Love and hugs Carole x

Paper and Stuff said...

Hi Jackie
I love easel cards and this one is absolutely gorgeous. x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Awesome easel card. Beautiful design

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Awesome easel card. Beautiful design