Followers

Monday 30 January 2017

Poppy Mother's Day Card

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope you had a good weekend and are now ready for the week ahead.

I have made  my second Mother's Day Card this one will be for my Mother-in-law she loves poppies. Which means the rose card I made will be for my mum.


The background was made the the Penny Black Poppy Poem stamp it was stamped several times with black archival and then the colour was added with Distress ink.


I used a stamp from a magazine for the sentiment and the poppies were made with the Tranquil Poppy die designed by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions. 


I think she will like this card she does love poppies so much. 

I would like to enter challenge 7 at Create with TLC.

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

Alison59 said...

delightful card Jackie; love the background :-)

Wendy L said...

So pretty Jackie, xxx

Unknown said...

Another beautiful card Jackie. I love the stamped background, it's stunning. Hope you have a good week. Cathy x

Shabneez said...

Beautiful card Jackie. It feels good to get ahead doesn't it? Enjoy your week. Shabneez xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Jackie this is a wonderful project. Its perfect for our 7th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

You could be forgiven for thinking the background is lace on first looks, beautiful card Jackie and the poppies are gorgeous. Hugs Jennifer xx

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous Mother's Day card! I love the stamped poppy background and your die cut poppies look beautiful too!

Tracy Welham said...

A beautiful Mother's Day card, poppies are such pretty flowers, my mother loves them. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Mother's day card Jackie, I haven't even thought about this yet, oops! Love the background which does look a bit like lace!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

stunning projects today Jackie!! WOW

Sandra Carey said...

Stunning just adore the poppies hugs S xx

So Nice Cards said...

Love this. Poppies are one of my favourites. x

Laine said...

Such a pretty card Jackie and sure to be treasured.
Laine
xx

Carole J said...

A gorgeous card, Jackie. Love the stamped background and the lovely poppy die. Your mum-in-law will love it. Have a great week. x

karenlotty said...

It's a lovely card and no doubt your MIL will love it Your butterfly one on Saturday was very pretty too You may have used the dies in the basic way but it still has a WOW to it

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

what a great mother's day card Jackie

Kathy said...

Lovely, The poppies are simply beautiful

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie.
Hugs,
Em xxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

A beautiful card Jackie, I'm sure your mother-in-law will love it.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

pam said...

Beautiful Mothers day card Jackie, love your poppies.
Hugs Pam x

Jan said...

Beautiful cards xx Jan

ALI said...

Lovely card, the poppies are gorgeous.