Followers

Saturday 28 January 2017

Butterflies Everywhere

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

The weekend is here. What have you got planned? We are off to the Newbury Craft show followed by a trip to see our daughter and our future son-in-law. Tomorrow we will be working on the wedding invitations again. They are progressing but slowly.

I was very lucky and received the Butterfly Frame die set by Sue Wilson for Christmas from our daughter. She knows what her mum likes.


Okay this has got to be the most basic way to use this die set. 


Here is the central detail. 


This die was one of the dies from my Crafter's Companion Advent Calendar. I love how the dot over the die is attached. 


While I was using this die set I was coming up with lots of different ideas for how to use it. You will probably see it quite a lot. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Jackie

gr karin

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous Jackie, xxx

Georgiana said...

Very pretty. Love that intricate die.

Carole Pollard said...

What a very thoughtful present from your daughter I love this die set Your card is gorgeous enjoy the craft show love and hugs Carole x

Alison59 said...

This is beautiful Jackie; love the colours :-)

Basic is good; it gives people like me hope lol!

Lori Kobular said...

WOW!! Jackie your card is gorgeous! I am loving that SW Butterfly frame! The color is lovely!

ALI said...

Sunning card, lovely butterfly frame.

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and love the colour. I love butterflies too. I have been to a workshop and tomorrow plan on getting my Groovi on ;)
Hugs
Linda xxx

pam said...

Love these butterflies on your gorgeous card Jackie, beautiful colour.
Pam x

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card Jackie, love the colour and super butterfly. Hope you manage to get more invites done. Hugs Jennifer xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Jackie, purple and butterflies are always winners! The dies you have used are stunning. Cathy x

Stamping Bubbles said...

A very pretty card Jackie. What a lovely gift from your daughter.
Enjoy your busy weekend
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Beautiful die cuts Jackie, lovely design and gorgeous papers too!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Stunning card, Jackie. Love the colors you've used.
Hugs,
Em xxx

Jan said...

This is lovely xx Jan