Followers

Thursday 19 January 2017

Moving Along with the Times (MAWTT) Challenge blog theme Swirls and or Curls

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How has the week been for you so far? It has been very cold here, sunny but cold. I have been working on colouring the images for the wedding invitations. I have managed to fit in making a few other things as well.

The new challenge starts on the Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog the theme this time is Swirls and or curls.


I have had these swirl stamps in my collection for a long time and this was the first time I used them. On a piece of white card I stamped the swirls with Perfect Medium and heat embossed them with a gold powder. Then I used Distress ink to colour the page and finally I spritzed it with water and patted it dry with paper towel. 


I then created a topper with some of the butterfly dies Sue Wilson designed a while back. 


I hope you will join in with the challenge it runs for two weeks. 

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

Mrs A. said...

This is really classy and I love those butterflies. Hugs Mrs A.

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what a very gorgeous card, and I love your wonderful swirls background you have created.
The butterflies are also very pretty and I love the colour of them.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Judith said...

this is beautiful Jackie - lovely stamping - in the picture it looks like a lovely bought paper - I love your whole design hugs judith x

Desire Fourie said...

Jackie this is such a beautiful project.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Wendy L said...

Wonderful Jackie, o ordinates perfectly, Thank you, xxx

Alison59 said...

Beautiful card; love the swirls and flutterbies :-)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love those butterflies and the background is fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

Lori Kobular said...

What a lovely card! Those butterflies are beautiful!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful background and love the butterflies on this gorgeous card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue B said...

This is a gorgeous card Jackie! I love the delicate butterflies and the gold embossed swirls add real elegance! :-)
Hugs Sue B xx

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love these butterflies.
Pam x

Karenzkardz said...

This is beautiful Jackie xx

Laine said...

So elegant and pretty Jackie.
Laine
xx

ALI said...

Lovely card and a great design.

Carole J said...

Such a beautiful card, Jackie.Love the swirly paper you made and the butterflies are gorgeous. x

karenlotty said...

Very pretty I don't do a lot of stamping I ought to try it more often as I love the effect of heat embossing I have the technology just don't have many stamps!

Shabneez said...

Great use of butterflies Jackie. Beautiful card. Shabneez x

Kathy said...

oooh, lovely!

I do like a swirl or two.... ;)

Planetsusie said...

I adore the background you've made for your card Jackie - and those butterflies are perfect fluttering away on the centre piece. I love this loads! Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Just stunning I love those butterflies

Paper and Stuff said...

Your butterflies and swirls are gorgeous on this card, Jackie. Another stunner! I'll pop over to the challenge x

Donna Ellis said...

Such a classy, elegant card, Jackie! It has a slightly vintage feel to it, but its elegance is timeless! Gorgeous blues, and beautiful embossing! hugs, de