Followers

Monday 16 January 2017

Me to You Tatty Teddy Birthday Card

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How was your weekend? I hope it was a good one and has  set you up for the week ahead. On Saturday I made a start on the wedding invitations. Then on Sunday we had an unexpected visit from our daughter and her fiance which was nice. We had lunch together and we were able to discuss more bits and bobs to do with the wedding. There are a surprising amount of things to do and organise.

I did go to the local Craft shop sale it was brilliant and I picked up a few bargains. Then today I treated myself to a copy of Papercraft Essentials Magazine which came with a lovely embossing folder and some cute Panda Stamps. When I got home I had a bit of a play.


Here is the 6" x 6" card I made. I cut of piece of mauve core'dinations card stock to fit the folder and I used the folder from the magazine to emboss it. Then I used a sanding block to reveal some of the core of the card. 


I stamped Tatty Teddy on to water colour card with watering can archival ink. Then he was coloured with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. I cut him and the silver mat with some Sue Wilson dies. 


The Happy and Birthday stamps came with the magazine. 


Here are my purchases the most anything cost was £2. I do have the matching dies for the number stamps. 


Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

Laine said...

Such a cute bear and fabulous goodies Jackie.
Laine
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and love the cute bear. Wonderful goodies too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and very beautiful card Jackie and gorgeous crafting goodies.
Gr Karin

ALI said...

Beautiful card. The teddie is so cute.

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous card Jackie. I must admit I bought the magazine with the panda stamps too but I am jealous of your fabulous craft haul. Cathy x

pam said...

Wonderful card for a birthday Jackie, like the look of the embossing folder.
Great craft goodies you have there.
Pam x

Lori Kobular said...

Such an adorable card! I love the teddy bear and the heart embossing folder you used to create the background!

Carole J said...

Beautiful card, Jackie! I love the sanded embossed card - it makes a gorgeous background for Tatty Teddy. Great buys and brilliant prices! x

Karenzkardz said...

Love tatty. Love colours you've used. Hugs x

Kathy said...

Just sooooo cute!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a cute card, Jackie. I love Tatty :)
Hugs,
Em xxx

Jan said...

Fabulous card and goodies Jackie xx Jan

Stamping Bubbles said...

Hi Jackie. Oh I do love a Tatty Teddy card, he is so cute (or is it a she). It looks like you had a fun time at the sale, don't you just love a bargain!
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Tracy Welham said...

Such a cute card, and the sanding back fo the embossing is a great idea. Lovely crafty haul too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous card Jackie, love the embossing and the teddy has been coloured beautifully. You did get some great bargains, well done you. Hugs Jennifer xx

Carole Pollard said...

Such a pretty card I've got this magazine so you have inspired me to have a play .What amazing bargains those prices are so cheap well done you well worth going.Love and hugs Carole x

Alison59 said...

Such a cute card :-)
Enjoy your new stash x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What an adorable image you used, love that bear!