Followers

Sunday 1 January 2017

Crafts Galore Encore - January Challenge Anything Goes

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

Firstly Happy New Year and I hope that this is a good one for you.

The new challenge starts today on the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog. The theme is Anything Goes and the sponsor is Sparkle'n'Sprinkle  the prize is 3 images of the winners choice. I have to admit that this post is scheduled I have no idea how I will be feeling when it goes live. We have been invited out to celebrate New Year so it will be a late night.


We had a choice of images and I chose this one it came with sentiments and a butterfly. I thought it is very pretty. 


This is our sponsor for this time. 


I used the Friendship Flowers digital stamp set the image and the sentiments were all included and there is a beautiful butterfly. I printed onto water colour card and then I coloured with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. 


When I saw this banner this made me want to make an easel card and use this as the stopper. 


Isn't this a lovely sentiment. 


This is a Martha Stewart border punch I haven't used it for a while but it is very pretty. 


I hope that you all have a wonderful New Year.  


Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Stamping Bubbles said...

Happy New Year Jackie, I hope your head is ok this morning. This is a very pretty card and the sentiment is lovely.
Enjoy your day
Lesley

Carole J said...

Hi Jackie - Happy New Year - I hope it's a good one for you and your family. You've made a lovely easel card with lots of layers and a gorgeous die. It's beautiful. x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Really pretty card. Happy new year to you and your family. Hugs Claire x

ALI said...

Lovely card love the colouring in.
Happy New Year!

Andree said...

This is gorgeous Jackie. The image is wonderfully coloured. Pretty paper and great design too xx

Alison59 said...

What a beautiful image and card Jackie :-)

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful! That stamp is so pretty and you colored it perfectly! Love that sentiment too! Happy New Year Jackie!

Shabneez said...

A very pretty card Jackie. Love the digistamp you've chosen and the sentiment goes so well. Shabneez xxx

Laine said...

Such a pretty card Jackie. I love the sparkle pens. Hope your evening went well. Sending Happy New Year wishes.
Laine
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and just love the sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Herbaholic said...

Lovely colourful card Jackie, love the sentiment! Happy New Year! Hugs - Debs x

Karenzkardz said...

A very pretty easel card xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely stamp, great border, wonderful finished card today

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely stamp, great border, wonderful finished card today

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie, lovely stamp and border.
Pam x

Jan said...

This is fabulous Happy New Year xx Jan

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!
~DT Sherry x

Unknown said...

A belated Happy New Year Jackie. Love this pretty, spring like card, so beautiful. Cathy x

crafty-stamper said...

Great easel card,love the beautifully coloured image and pretty paper----Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap
Carol DT x