Followers

Sunday 22 January 2017

New Home Card

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope you are enjoying the weekend. Yesterday we visited both our sets of parents. They are all fine. My brother-in-law and his wife  are trying to move closer to my husband's parents. This is very kind of them, they want to be on hand to help if it is needed.

So I made a card for when they eventually move, which we hope is soon. Moving is never easy.


I did make this card with a Design Team creation in mind. When I went to post it to the  Design Team blog I found I had got the theme wrong. No worries I needed this card anyway. The background brickwork is some textured card stock coloured with distress ink. 


This is an LOTV image from a sheet of images that has been in my stash for a while. The New Home sentiment was cut with some Britannia dies. 


This flower pot of flowers was made with a Spellbinders die set. 


I do hope I get to send this card soon they have been trying to move for a while now. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

Wendy L said...

Super card Jackie, love that image and will be using myself soon, lots of cards to make, big variety. Now I recognise that ribbon, I wonder where you bought that!!!!

Shabneez said...

Love that LOTV image - one of my faves for new homes. Love the detail you've added Jackie. Shabneez xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and super beautiful Jackie

gr karin

karenlotty said...

It's a gogeous card and hope you get to use it soon Moving house is so stressful I wish them the best and they find something soon x

Alison59 said...

What a lovely card Jackie :-)
I hope they find the process smooth - it's not easy :-(

Katie said...

Lovely card

Unknown said...

Oh how wonderful Jackie, love that sweet image and how you have done the backing design is fabulous. Love the plant pot. Hugs Jennifer xx

Stamping Bubbles said...

A cute card Jackie, I hope your brother in law's move goes smoothly.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and just love the cute mice.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card Jackie....Love the sweet image...Joolsx

Laine said...

Such a fun card Jackie and sure to be treasured.
Laine
xx

ALI said...

so cute, they will love it.

Lori Kobular said...

What a sweet New Home card! I love that image of the critters carrying the couch! So fun!

Andree said...

A fabulous card Jackie. The cute image is perfect and I love the brickwork background xx

Carole J said...

Such a lovely card, Jackie. Love the cute image and the die cut flower pot is beautiful. x

Sharon Smith said...

I love lili of the Valley and this image is sooo cute. Live what you've done with the background brickwork paper

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Jackie. I love the brick background and the flowerpot is a brilliant addition. Cathy x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the background and the image is so adorable x

Donna Ellis said...

Cutest new home card ever, Jackie! It's so "moving" in spirit! (LOL I could not help myself for the pun LOL). Truly darling card, and beautifully colored! It's a wonderful image, and delightful remembrance! hugs, de

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie.
Hugs,
Em xxx

Jan said...

Love this Jackie xx Jan

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So very adorable, both the image and the die cuts