Followers

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Hello!

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How is your week going? My husband is not well but he insists on doing things and then gets very tired. I do hope he gets better soon.

I have recently found out about the location of a cousin who I had lost touch with. All I have is an address so I decided to make a card to break the ice so to speak.


I wanted to keep things quite simple. All the papers and card I used came from my stash.


I have had this stamp for such a long time, it was originally free with a Docrafts magazine,   it was good to get a chance to use it.  I stamped it with Perfect Medium and heat embossed it with a gold powder ( I know it doesn't look gold in the photos).


Now the card is made I just have to write the letter. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie


Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

Wendy L said...

Looks fab Jackie, xxx

Carole J said...

Lovely card, Jackie. I have that stamp, so thanks for reminding me! Hope your hubby feels better soon. x

Alison59 said...

What a lovely way to make contact :-)
Hope hubby feels better soon x

Unknown said...

I am sure you long lost cousin will be very happy to receive such a super card and a lovely way to rekindle your relationship. Hugs Jennifer xx

Sandra Carey said...

Simple and elegant fabulous card Jackie hugs S xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wonderful card Jackie
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

Cute card, Jackie.
Hugs,
Em xxx

Nataliascraft said...

Fabulous card for your cousin, beautiful design x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and I hope that your cousin gets in touch.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

This is lovely Jackie and sure to be treasured.
Laine
xx

Linda Parker said...

I love hello cards Jackie. Your card is so pretty xx

ALI said...

Great card, I hope it has the desired effect.

Stamping Bubbles said...

A lovely card. I hope it is successful for you. Hope. Your husband feels better soon.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

pam said...

Wonderful card Jackie, perfect and hope you are successful.
Pam x

Tracy Welham said...

What a lovely way to get in touch. Beautiful card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Unknown said...

Such a lovely way to get in touch Jackie, beautiful card. I hope your husband gets better soon. Cathy x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Such a pretty card Jackie....lovely design...Joolsx

Lori Kobular said...

Such a cheerful card!

Tina said...

Fab card Jackie. The papers are lovely. Hugs Tina x

Herbaholic said...

Lovely card Jackie, hope your cousin gets in contact. I like using that stamp, have used it to add foiled sentiments to cards. Hugs - Debs x

Donna Ellis said...

What a great way to reach out to a long-lost friend or relative, Jackie! It's a wonderful card - perfect for man or woman! May your husband's health soon return so he'll be more like his old self. Hoping you have a great week-end! hugs, de

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Very sweet, great papers