Followers

Monday 30 May 2016

Up, Up and Away Male Birthday Card

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How has your Bank Holiday been? We have had fun celebrating our daughter's birthday. First we went  to the Southsea Aquarium, then we went to see the new Turtle Movie (a childhood favourite of our daughter) and finishing with a meal. It was a very nice day she is on her way home now with her rabbits.

I have made a few male cards for my stash recently having found myself short a few days ago.


I have been reusing greetings cards again. The balloon card in the background was one of the get well cards my husband got when he broke his wrist. I kept seeing it on the side knowing that I wanted to make a card out of it. I used an Crafter's Companion cloud embossing folder to create the background. 


I used a Spellbinders die to create my balloon to match the ones on the reused cards. 


I decided to make a quick card with the Spellbinders die and the cloud embossing folder as well.  


I have a few male cards for my stash now. I won't be crafting for a while we are going away for a few days. 

Have a great week. 

Happy Crafting. 

Hugs Jackie

12 comments:

Dawn said...

Fabtastic male card Jackie! I love hot air balloons!
Have a good trip!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Stunning die cut! Love the little matching bows on it

Nataliascraft said...

Brilliant male card, love the hot air balloon and beautiful design x

Alison59 said...

Great card, I hate making "men" cards. This is super :-)

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Jackie, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is fab and beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Super card Jackie and love the ballon die. Up cycling the get well card was a great idea as you could not have chosen a better background to complement the die.Hugs Jennifer xx

Lori Kobular said...

Awesome card! Love that hot air balloon die!

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant males card Jackie....great images and die.....Joolsx

Laine said...

Stunning Jackie. Love the die cut detail.
Laine
xx

pam said...

Brilliant male card Jackie, love the balloon die and layout.
Hugs Pam x

Andree said...

Fabulous cards Jackie and great die-cuts xx