Followers

Friday 3 March 2017

My Makes from the Charity Craft Day

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

Happy Friday. I hope you have had a week and have something nice planned for the weekend. Our daughter is coming home this evening so that she can have a dress fitting tomorrow. In the evening my husband and I are going to a costumed masked ball. We have hired our costumes it should be fun.

The first weekend of the half term holiday I went to a Charity Craft day led by a Stampin' Up demonstrator so we were using Stampin' Up products mostly their water colour pencils with a blender pen.


Here are all the cards I made together. There was a variety of styles and techniques used. 


Here we used the Pretty Kitty Stamp set and the Stitched Shapes Framelet Dies. The little heart was cut with a punch. 


This card used a die from the Detailed Dragonflies Thinlet die set. I had to work on this card when I got home as I had a rather nasty grey smudge on the original. 


This card used a colouring page that I coloured. The die was from the Detailed Drgaonflies die set. 


More colouring pages and a large Thank You stamp. 


I do own this stamp set it is the Birthday Blooms set. 


The elegant lady came from the Beautiful You stamp set. 


It was a good day and I now have some more lovely cards in my stash. 

Enjoy your weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie


Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Shabneez said...

A wonderful selection of cards Jackie - seems like you had fun! I look forward to seeing photos of you at the masquerade ball. Enjoy your weekend! Shabneez x

KarinsArtScrap said...

they are all very beautiful Jackie and have a lot of fun tomorrow evening

gr karin

Alison59 said...

Oh wow Jackie what a fabulous set of cards :-)
Enjoy the ball!!

Herbaholic said...

Beautiful cards Jackie, I adore the cat one and the birthday blooms card, that set is on my wish list. Enjoy your costume ball, hope you share some photos :) Hugs - Debs x

Lori Kobular said...

Such a beautiful collection of cards! I love the dragonflies!

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous set of cards Jackie, beautiful designs and colouring. Love the kittens so cute. Have a lovely time at the masked ball xx

Unknown said...

Wow Jackie you were busy at the craft show, your cards are wonderful and all so very different. I love the first one best, I have to say. enjoy the ball and I hope you are going to show us some pictures? Hugs Jennifer xx

Laine said...

Such a great set of cards Jackie. So different and detailed.
Laine
xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are all gorgeous and loving the different designs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mrs A. said...

wow, six cards in one session. Pretty good going. I think would only be on card one when it was time to go home! Love your selection. All great cards. Hugs Mrs A.

ALI said...

That's fantastic to make 6 gorgeous cards in one session, I do love the lady stamp.

Wendy L said...

Wonderful array of cards but I love the Kitty one, xxx

pam said...

Wonderful selections of beautiful cards Jackie, love the lady from beautiful you set.
Pam x

Andree said...

Lovely cards Jackie, all so different. Great designs and wonderful colouring xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Supet cute. I esp love the kitty card.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Lovely set of cards Jackie....enjoy the ball tonight....Joolsx

Unknown said...

Lovely cards Jackie, a really fabulous selection. Cathy x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful cards, Jackie. Glad you had fun.
Hugs,
Em xoxo

Barb said...

It looks as if you had lots of fun at the Charity Craft Day. You made a lovely selection of cards. Barbxx