Followers

Thursday 12 October 2017

Felted Penguin Family

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends

How is your week going? Our internet is really playing up which is very frustrating. I do rely on it so much. Hopefully something will be sorted soon.

On Saturday the printing of the Save the Date postcards did not go well. While I was waiting I finished this little felted penguin family. I learnt a bit about felting so I could help at the workshops. I remembered that we had a kit from Hobbycraft. So I got it out to have a go. The wool wasn't as nice as that used at the workshops and I was felting into polystyrene egg shapes.


This is the one I made first. 


Then I made the one with the heart. 


Then I made the tiny egg one. I tried to follow the pattern in the kit. I showed my daughter and she thought they looked like us. Then I realised I should have made her husband. 


So I raided another kit and made another little one. 


I do think they are cute. I might be helping at a couple of workshops next week I am hoping to learn a bit more. 

Enjoy the rest of week

Happy crafting. 

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

Alison59 said...

Aw how cute Jackie :-)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

they are super cute Jackie

Wendy L said...

Wow, so cute Jackie, xxx

Donna Ellis said...

Giggling here, Jackie! Your felt pengies are adorable! Especially those babies in their fledgling colors. I admire your finger dexterity and cute features on each critter! I hope you will add them to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies blog! hugs, de

Unknown said...

Oh how adorable, welll done. hugs `Jennifer xx

Kate M said...

Love your felt penguin family, so cute xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Jackie, well done on mastering felting.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

These are so cute and fun Jackie.
Laine
x

Unknown said...

So cute :) Love them
Hugs Kaz xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are cute and very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

ALI said...

So cute, love them.

pam said...

Really are cute these penguins Jackie.
Hugs Pam x

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are so cute, Jackie.
Hugs,
Em xoxo

Shabneez said...

Awwwww Jackie - these are so adorable. Love them! Shabneez x

Brawny x said...

Very cute Jamie x

Brawny x said...

'Sorry Jackie. Autocorrected lol. X

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Cute little family Jackie....Joolsx

Carole J said...

Oh so cute! x