Followers

Friday 23 February 2018

Crafty Catz Challenge 405 - Anything Goes with the optional twist of Birthdays

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

Well here we are Friday has come around again. I am just off out to help at a Felting Workshop this time to make a pot. Watch this space.

The new challenge starts today on the Crafty Catz Challenge blog the theme is Anything Goes with the optional twist of Birthdays. This time the sponsor is Time for Tea Designs.


I found some sunflower themed papers in my stash and I used them for the background, 


Time for Tea Designs is the Sponsor for this challenge if you click on the logo you will be taken to the store. 



This image is called Sunflower Girl and is available HERE. I printed he on to Neenah card and I coloured her with Promarkers. 


I made a sunflower with a Spellbinders die set. 


This is a stamp that I have had for a long time. It is so useful for adding a sentiment when I don't have much space. 


I do love sunflowers they are so bright and cheerful. 

Have a great weekend. I might even show you what I make at the workshop sometime. 


Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

29 comments:

Wendy L said...

Super image, gorgeous card, xxxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the sweet image and fab background papers. Enjoy your workshop. Hugs Jennifer xx

Herbaholic said...

Beautiful bright card Jackie, the promise of sunshine which is very much appreciate -2 here at the minute and frosty so signs of warmth are very good. I love that sunflower and the little girl image is lovely :) Love & hugs - Debs xxx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty sunflowers always cheer me up your card is so spring like on another cold day. Enjoy your felt class and have a great weekend love and hugs Carole x

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, very pretty.
Enjoy your weekend...xx

Aunty Sue said...

Love that added flower ties the whole thing together have a great weekend stay warm cold here

Emma said...

Lovely card Jackie, I have some Time for Tea digi's that I haven't used for ages. I might have to print some of them out & have a play again.
Hugs Em x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jackie. That big sunflower is the perfect embellishment. Enjoy your day. Cathy x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Lilly said...

Great card Jackie, everything works so well together. I too went to a felting workshop a few weeks back and it was great fun, so hope you enjoy yours too. Lilly x

tilly said...

great backing paper to complement your image, keep warm xx

Alison59 said...

Such a pretty and well co-ordinated card Jackie :-)

NickScrapShack said...

Love the sunflower papers, simply perfect with this image. Great colouring and design.
Enjoy your weekend! Nick

Unknown said...

Oh Jackie I love everything about this card ! The wonderful image, pretty papers and that gorgeous flower :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Jackie, wonderful colouring and I do love sunflowers they always make me smile. Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Such a fun card Jackie. Full of colour and spring.
Laine
x

Shabneez said...

Lovely card Jackie - hope you had fun at the Workshop. Shabneez x

ALI said...

Great card, love your colouring in x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the beautiful image.
Hugs Pam x

karenlotty said...

Gorgeous cardYour colouring is beautiful- I am so jealous Pi hope you enjoyed the felting class

Andree said...

A wonderful card Jackie. Lovely image and colouring. I hope the workshop went well, have a nice weekend xx

Katie said...

Lovely card

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Jackie enjoy your week end
Dianne xx :)

Lori Kobular said...

Beautifully matted card and that image is just adorable!!

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card Jackie and those papers are perfect, have a great week xx

Alizabethy said...

What a lovely cheerful card - loving the sunflowers!

Kathy said...

I love that sunflower, Jackie xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie xoxo

Sharon Noble said...

Wonderful Card love the colouring and elegance
Thank you for joining us at I Love Pro Markers Challenge Blog.
Hugs Sharon DT Member x