Followers

Saturday 18 December 2021

Penguin Card Pop-Up Stepper Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been? We are just so busy at the moment I bet lots of you are too. I  haven't made much this month. I am hoping things will calm down a bit soon. 

Here is the card I made for our Daughter and Son-in-law. Our daughter has always loved penguins. 

The paper has been in my stash for a while. 


I love the Pop-Up Stepper Card die set from the John Next Door range. The Stencil Sentiment dies are brilliant too. You can make up all sorts of phrases.


This is the centre section. The penguins are the Small Penguins from the Two Jays stamp range. They were coloured with my Faber Castell Polychromo pencils. The trees were made with the Finley's Trees die set from the John Next Door range. 


I put a panel on the back of the card for a greeting. 


They did like their card a lot. Have a good Christmas. I hope we all have a Happy New Year. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and gorgeous card Jackie

Gr Karin

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, I love your penguin card and I am sure your daughter will too.
Just got my card from you too and its lovely, thanks Jackie, I hope you have a good Christmas and a very happy new year.xx

karin said...

Great card with all the pinguïns on it. Love it!
Enjoy your weekend.
Karin

Pat K said...

Fabulous design for this little group of cuteness. Love it. xx

cuilliesocks said...

Aww so cute Jackie, I love the design and those penguins are too sweet, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

Cute and a lovely personal card. no wonder they like it. Hugs for safe and heealthy christmas. Mrs A.

Wendy L said...

I'm sure she loves it Jackie, wonderful design, xxx

JD/ Jill said...

This card is so adorable! Love the card design!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful colours and lovely design.
Merry Christmas. xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute. Thank you for my card xoxo

Rocky said...

Love it, this style of card looks amazing. Happy Christmas. X

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

I absolutely love this card. A great design and those penguins are so cute! - Michelle x