Followers

Thursday 29 June 2017

A Bottle of Vine Anniversary Card

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

Well the weekend is nearly here. I hope you have something nice planned. We will be doing more things for the wedding as it really isn't very far away now. I have even had my hair coloured yesterday which is a first for me. We are also going to try and fit in looking for a new fridge. If you are wondering how we are managing we have a spare fridge which we are using in the meantime.

Last week at my mother-in-law's 90th birthday meal we realised that my husband's brother and his wife were about to celebrate their 35th Wedding Anniversary. They got married the same year as us. Their wedding was quite unconventional but lots of fun with the reception being on a boat down the Thames with a Jazz band. As I had treated myself to some new stamps and matching dies and  I wanted to try my new Tim Holtz stamping platform I decided to make them a card.


They do like a drink and fine wine is often on offer when you visit them so that was the inspiration behind this card. 


I knew I wanted to use my new stamps with Heartfelt Creations Italiana Grapevines stamps and matching dies. They were stamped in black archival and coloured with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. The dies were nice and easy to line up. 


My new stamps, which also had a matching die set, are the Honey Doo Crafts A Bottle of Vine set. They were also stamped with black archival and coloured with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens and then cut out with the dies I had treated myself to. 😊


There is no sentiment I popped that inside. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie


Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

28 comments:

pam said...

Fantastic card Jackie, beautiful stamps and die cut with stamps.
Hugs Pam x

Lori Kobular said...

Wow!! I love your wine bottle and glasses, that grape vine is so pretty! Great card!!

Laine said...

Full of colour and detail Jackie.
Laine
xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

And I MUST say you certainly put those stamps and dies to a good use lol well done ... I have been having a play with my buys too ... It's so citing when you get new stuff isn't it lol ... TGIF tomorrow ... Where did that week go xx

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful, Jackie!

Mia said...

It's a stunning card, Jackie!

Mrs A. said...

I love the Honey Doo stamps. I used them to make a Birthday card for Hubby. He does like his wine too. Hugs Mrs A.

Emma Goddard said...

Fantastic card hun, very creative, hugs xx

Shabneez said...

Wonderful creation Jackie - love the design and the way you've used those stamps. Shabneez

Alison59 said...

WOW Jackie this is brilliant :-)

Happy fridge hunting!

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Jackie....great design and colours....Joolsx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Stunning card, Jackie.
Hugs,
Em xoxox

Tracy Welham said...

Stunning card Jackie! I have those Honey Doo stamps and love them, they work so well with the Heartfelt Creations set you have used I think I might need to put those on my wish list. Have a great weekend. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning Jackie, love these stamps and your design is fabulous. Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Wow Jackie, stunning card and just perfect for wine lovers. Hugs Jennifer xx

Brawny x said...

I just love these stamps. Great card Jackie x

Andree said...

A super card Jackie and lovely stamps xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what a lovely card and such a great design too.
Those stamps you have used are gorgeous and wonderful, and coloured so well.
So glad all is going well with your arrangements for the big day.
Won't be long now, and I hope the weather is gorgeous, and all goes without any problems.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Alizabethy said...

Love how you have shaded the grapes - good job you didn't have to cut around all those curly bits!

Sylvia said...

Fabulous stamps and beautifully coloured, what a lovely anniversary card.

Sylv xx

Carole J said...

Stunning card - love the images and your perfect stamping and colouring. x

Janet Packer said...

Great card Jackie x How do you like the TH platform? I have one that I haven't used yet.

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Fab card Jackie x

Kate M said...

Beautiful card - love those stamps - this card would suit my hubby down to the ground - he loves red wine!!
xx

Katie said...

This is lovely

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Such a lovely card - I like this stamp set :)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

sweet card today Jackie

Kathy said...

Lovely! I've a feeling this would appeal to quite a lot of people!