Followers

Friday 1 December 2017

Emerald City Crafts Challenge Blog - Challenge 6

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends

Today is a busy day for me in Blogland. I have three Design Team posts that coincide. Sorry for the overload of my makes.

The the first post is for the new challenge on the Emerald City Crafts challenge blog the theme is always Anything Goes. 



I started with the image and made the card to match. 



There are lots of lovely bits in Linda's store it is well worth a look. Click on the logo to visit the store. 


I made the Poinsettia with the Classic Poinsettia die from Creative Expressions. 


The 25 was cut with an X-cut die set. 


I stamped the holly and coloured them with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. 


I sent this card to a Christmas sale and it actually sold. 


Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card Jackie, love the details and how you have showcased the ephemera.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Emma Goddard said...

Great card Jackie, love it, the image is awesome, hugs xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Jackie and like the vintage look. Hugs Jennifer xx

Alison59 said...

Just love the layers Jackie; super card :-)

Wendy L said...

Fave today Jackie, I love the layout and traditional feel to this one, xxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Fabulous card Jackie, love all the embellishments you have used.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous Christmas card!! Love the Santa coming out of the chimney, the music paper, the big 25 and that beautiful poinsettia!

Carole J said...

Love your card, Jackie - fab traditional colours and a great design! x

Unknown said...

Great card I'm not surprised it sold, love the vintage feel with the gorgeous papers
Hugs Kaz xx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cardvx

pam said...

Fabulous card Jackie.
Hugs Pam x

Shabneez said...

Very festive card Jackie x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

awesome Christmas card Jackie

Jan said...

Fabulous card xx Jan