Followers

Monday 21 May 2018

Always Fun Challenges - Anything Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope you have had a great weekend and are ready for the week ahead. We dashed to the tip on Saturday (we had loads of garden waste) then to M&S to get nice food for the weekend. We were home in time to watch the wedding which was so lovely. We know Windsor quite well and we have even been to a service in St George's Chapel so that made it all rather special. The weather played its part too. The rest of the day we spent in the garden and my husband fitted in another trip to the tip with even more garden waste. On Sunday we visited the Poppy Wave installation at Fort Nelson near Portsmouth. In evening we had friends round to share a curry. It has been a good weekend.


Being Monday the new challenge starts at Always Fun Challenges and this time the theme is the ever popular Anything Goes. 



I am often asked for cards featuring owls by my friend who runs a Brownie Pack. They make great cards for other people too. The packing paper came from a paper pad from Creative World of Crafts. The die for the branches came from Crafter's Companion. 

Why not join us for challenge 59 the theme is Anything Goes. 


This is another fabulous image by Pollyanna Pickering. We are so lucky that she left a large body of work behind her. 


My go to Happy Birthday die for Crafter's Companion. 


I have another busy week coming up with more invigilating. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

I hope you have a great week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, So sorry I have been awol again I'm meeting myself coming backwards at the moment lol, your card is gorgeous I love the image and I love the branches around the edge !
It sounds like you had a lovely weekend, I didn't get to see the whole wedding only the highlights but it looked wonderful. She looked stunning and the look of love on Harry's face as he turned and saw her for the first time brought a lump to my throat. I used to be a live-in groom just outside Windsor at stables when I first left school and we used to go into the town for our lunch so I was pointing out all bits that I remembered to hubby. Such a lovely place.
Anyway I'm waffling lol
Big hugs Kaz xx

theras kartenblog said...

Deine Karte gefällt mir ganz ausgezeichnet.
Tolle Farben hast du verwendet.
LG Ilse (thera)

Alison59 said...

Beautiful image and card Jackie :-)

Hope your garden is all done and ready for you to enjoy now x

Wendy L said...

Love your wildlife cards Jackie, beautiful, xxx

Laine said...

Such a lovely and detailed card Jackie.
Laine
x

Kate M said...

Sounbds like you had a hectic, but enjoyable weekend - maybe you will be able to relax in the garden now!
Love your card, the owls are gorgeous and the background you have created is super!
xx

Monika said...

Beautiful card Jackie!

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and great details.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is just gorgeous Jackie, I love the owls and wonderful card design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Karenzkardz said...

Beautiful image..I love owls xx

Alizabethy said...

Fabulous card - I'm a big fan of Pollyanna Pickering too!

ALI said...

Gorgeous card and image, the owls are beautifulx

pam said...

Wonderful card Jackie, love the image and details.
Hugs Pam x

Janice said...

Gorgeous owl card Jackie.
Janice x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, wonderful image of owls and fab design x

Katie said...

Sweet card

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous card Jackie! I love those baby owls! They remind of a book I used to read to my daughters, "Owl Babies", I used to love reading that to them. Thanks for the fond memory!

karenlotty said...

Your weekend sounded hectic but great fun
Love the card Those branches in the background are very effective

Mrs A. said...

Well I did manage to cut the grass on Saturday . lol. This is a great image from
Pollyanna and I likethe embellishments you have added to it. Hugs Mrs A.

Shabneez said...

Loving the owls Jackie! Shabneez x

sanpiseth40 said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
ดูหนังใหม่