Followers

Friday 25 May 2018

Winter Wonderland - Add a Heart

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

Here is my second post of the day so not just one Christmas card but two today. The new challenge starts on the Winter Wonderland Challenge blog and the theme is Add a Heart. The sponsor is Sasayaki Glitter.

When I had coloured the image and cut it out there was this piece of red striped paper on the table and that is what I used. I found the other paper in my stash the candy canes on it make hearts. 


There are many gorgeous images in the Etsy shop if you click on the logo you will be taken there. 


This image is called Christmas Couple and it is available HERE   I printed them  onto Neenah Card  and I coloured them with Promarkers. The I cut the image out with my ScanNcut. 


I got some nesting heart dies free with a magazine. I used them to make the heart and the sentiment was added with a Tattered Lace die. 


I am really not sure who I am going to sent this Christmas card too. I am sure there will be someone suitable. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

23 comments:

Alison59 said...

Lovely card Jackie :-)

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Jackie

Gr Karin

Katie said...

Sweet card

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

fun image, great shape and lovely embellishing die cuts

Monika said...

Very nice card Jackie!!!

Donna Ellis said...

Great Christmas "Love" card, Jackie! I like each bright color and especially like the yellow glow of the lights! Fantastic! hugs, de

Gwyneth said...

A fab Christmas card for a young couple.
GG

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

ALI said...

Great Christmas card!

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what a super card and you have coloured that lovely image beautfully.
Love your wonderful design and super papers used.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

pam said...

Wonderful card Jackie.
Hugs Pam x

NickScrapShack said...

This looks so sweet! Great papers too.

karenlotty said...

I can’t believe I’ve missed so many posts!
This is a lovely idea for a Christmas card Ideal for any newlyweds
I particularly liked your card with the Gerbera Daisies (maybe because I have those sets!) It’s got my grey cells going
Have a lovely relaxing weekend

Laine said...

Such a cute card and image Jackie!
Laine
x

Hazel (Didos) said...

I ended up with 2 Christams cards yesterday too!! Love the way you have laid this one out, Super, Hazelxx

Kate M said...

Lovely "Love" Christmas card and I love the SU Candy Cane Lane papers - I have a few sheets left that I am keeping for specials!! Great design
xx

Lori Kobular said...

Oh what a sweet card! Perfect for someone special!

The Craft Princess said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! I love the image. It's never to early to start making Christmas cards. Remember you can enter your creations in Crafter's Castle monthly challenge :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Janet Packer said...

Another lovely card Jackie x

Sylvia said...

Lovely Christmas card, such a sweet image.

Sylv xx

Andree said...

A wonderful Christmas card Jackie. Super image and fabulous papers xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable! xoxo

Janice said...

Love this image Jackie, a gorgeous Christmas card.
Janice x