Followers

Monday 10 December 2018

Merry Christmas Wreath

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you had a great weekend and are ready for the week ahead. We found out on Saturday that our in-laws want to spend Christmas Day with us after all. This means that our plans have changed completely. I have written lists of everything and there is a lot to sort out. We will get it all done I am sure.

I have been looking back through my files for cards that I haven't shared yet and I came across this one.


I made this card with the free gift that came with issue 166 of Papercraft Essentials magazine. It was from the Winter Wonderland Collection from Crafter's Companion there were three dies and a 6" x 6" embossing folders. I used the embossing folder on the gold mat and the white centre. The wreath was cut with the branch die in two shades of green. I added dots of glue and some glitter to make it look frosty. 


The sentiment comes with its own mat which means that it shows up nicely. 


I added a tartan bow. 


This was a lovely free gift and I am sure I will be using it all again next year.

Have a great day

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

jane stillman said...

Sounds like you are going to be extra busy with the in laws coming to you for Christmas lol. Love the wreath card - beautifully made x

Gwyneth said...

Your card looks lovely. The glittery effect on the wreath is especislly effective.
GG

Em Louise Fairley said...

Wow! The wreath looks real, and is so beautiful xoxo

Wendy L said...

Very oppulent and rich card Jackie, xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card and love the wreath Jackie.
Hugs
Linda xxx

ALI said...

Gorgeous card, wreaths scare me...lol

Laine said...

Lovely traditional feel Jackie.
Laine
x

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi Jackie … love your wreath card very traditional and of course a wreath can be used not just for Christmas … Oh dear don't you just love it when you thought you had a plan and then it changes … have a fun time anyway … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Beautiful wreath card today

pam said...

Wonderful card Jackie, sounds like your going to have a busy time.
Pam x

Carole J said...

A beautiful, classic Christmas card - it's lovely, Jackie! x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Thank you. No plans for Christmas yet.

Christmas Cover Photos said...

Celebrate the Wonder and the Joy of the Festive Season. Merry Christmas

Lori Kobular said...

Love your beautiful wreath with the white pearls! Gorgeous!

Janice said...

Love your festive wreath Jackie.
Janice x