Followers

Saturday 1 June 2019

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #64 Anything Goes.

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you are having a good weekend. Now I don't usually post on a Sunday but as it is the first of the month the new challenge starts at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog. The theme is Anything Goes and the sponsor is Vera Lane Studio.


I made the backing paper myself with ink on shiny paper. The lattice die is from Creative Expressions and the clouds and grass are Crafter's Companion dies. 


If you like this style of images click on the logo and you will be taken to the store. 


This rather cute kitty can be found in Farm Animals Set 2 which is available HERE. I printed the cat twice (flipping one) onto Neenah card stock and coloured them with Promarkers. Then they were fussy cut so that they could be added to the background. 


The animal noises come with the set. 


I know someone who has just taken in two rescue cats. I think she might like this card. 

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Happy crafting 

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

23 comments:

Janette said...

Very cute card jackie.xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Jackie....love the fat puddy cats...Joolsx

Wendy L said...

Super cute Jackie. Xxxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

This is so cute Jackie! I love the 'meow meows'

Have a good weekend

June x

Shabneez said...

Oh what a wonderful creation Jackie! Shabneez x

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and a beautiful card Jackie

gr karin

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! Your kitties are darling, Jackie! I love the meow meow sentiments across the top, with all the conversation happening between friends. Beautifully done! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
Crafty Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Mrs A. said...

Love your cute kitty card. Hugs Mrs A.

Linda Simpson said...

Adorable card and love the cute kitties.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Super cute Jackie

karenlotty said...

Very cute I love how you’ve made the background too

Stamping Bubbles said...

What a cute card Jackie, I am sure your friend will love it. I love the whimsy nature of these images and must pop over and have a little look at the website.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Kathyk said...

Such cut kitties and beautifully coloured, thanks so much for sharing your project with us over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog

Kathyk
DT @ LTCCB

ALI said...

She will love it, it's brilliant x

Andree said...

A fabulous card Jackie. Those kitties are so cute and your background is lovely xx

Rose Andrew said...

So cute and adorable card !
Hugs Rose

Heather said...

Awww . . . how cute!! I'm sure your friend will love it! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's adorable, Jackie xoxo

Jan said...

This is fab xx Jan

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Adorable card, those cats are so cute and great background for the card. I love Vera Lane digi stamps too. Michelle x

Janice said...

Cute card Jackie.
Janice x

Carole J said...

I love your kitty card, Jackie, as I'm sure the lady with the rescue cats will. Great background and lovely die cuts frame your design perfectly. xx

Lisa J said...

What a cute couple. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT