Followers

Friday 15 November 2019

The A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge Blog - Challenge 104 - Anything Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you have had a good week. This is my last day of invigilating. It will start up again in January. I am very excited as on Sunday we are heading off on a cruise to the Canary Islands. This means that I won't be around for a bit. I know that my blog and my Facebook page will suffer but you need to have a break sometimes. There will be a couple of scheduled posts while I am away. When we get back it will be nearly Christmas with all that entails.

Being the 15th of the month there is a new challenge at the A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge blog. The theme is Anything Goes and there are some wonderful digital papers on offer as prizes.

This is a card that I made for a Facebook friend's daughter who got married at the beginning of October. The wedding was a big success I saw lots of photos on Facebook. I do love a good wedding.


I chose to use the All Change Digital paper set. I knew the colours of the wedding and this paper was perfect. 


Our challenges are lots of fun. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


I used the Heart of Hearts dies from Creative Expressions to cut the aperture and the frame. In the centre is the bride and groom cut from the Just Married die set from Crafter's Companion. 


The congratulations is a Tattered Lace die and the hearts came from the Heart of Hearts die set. 


I used the Star Flowers and Leaves dies sets from the John Next Door range to make the flowers and the leaves. 


This was a lovely card to make and the paper worked so well. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

23 comments:

Janette said...

Absolutely stunning card Jackie and I just adore the DP.
I hope you enjoy your holiday to the fullest, have fun and stay safe. Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing a pic or two...xxxx

Gwyneth said...

Fantastic. I love it. Have a great time away.
GG

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Gorgeous wedding card Jackie

Have yourselves a fabulous time on the cruise, it will be a wonderful break for you and hubby

June x

tilly said...

a gorgeous card, I love those flowers ans the DP, I hope you have a wonderful holiday xx

Alison59 said...

What a gorgeous card Jackie :-)

Enjoy the cruise x

Judy V said...

Gorgeous creation Jackie!

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card Jackie, love the beautiful layers and flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Jackie and lovely background paper and of course, John's dies are lovely too, xxx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Enjoy your cruise. Will miss your blog. Take care.

Janice said...

Stunning card Jackie. Enjoy your cruise.
Janice x

ALI said...

Gorgeous Jackie, enjoy your cruise, I'd like to do one but hubby not keen x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Fabulous card, have a wonderful holiday Jackie.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Jan said...

This is beautiful xx Jan

Alizabethy said...

What a fab card - and have a fab time on holiday too, hope the weather will be much warmer!

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful and romantic!

karenlotty said...

Some lovely makes this week
That exploding box is amazing- something I haven’t tried
That fishing card is super cute - I’ve started using papers from The Works - they’re great
And this wedding card is lovely- so personalised for the happy couple
Enjoy your cruise

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

WOW WOW on this card today Jackie. Just stunning, I love the red die cuts with that white leaves behind them. Just stunning. A++ on this creation

Kathy said...

Such a beauty!

Sheryl said...

Jackie, I love the beautiful die cuts against the grunge background. Beautifully crafted card.
This is such a sweet image and the background is gorgeous.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is stunning! xoxo

Lori Kobular said...

Your card is beautiful! Have a wonderful time on the cruise!

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Jackie! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful Wedding card Jackie, very delicate and pretty. Michelle x