Followers

Thursday 21 January 2021

John Next Door - Limited Edition Mandala kit - Launch Day

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going?  Hopefully the weather will be a bit nicer today. So we should be able to get out for a walk. 

Today is the launch day for the John Next Door Limited Edition Mandala kit. John will be on Hochanda at 3:00pm. I have a feeling this set will be popular. If you visit the Crafting with John Next Door Facebook group , which you can do HERE, there are many examples of how the dies can be used. 

Here is my final card to share with you. I used the kit to decorate a pop-up box card. The instructions to make these are HERE


I realised that the stamped mandala could be cut out with the die. Happy Days. I used papers, sentiments and ribbons to finish this card. I have to say that this was Sam's favourite of the samples I sent in. 


Here is a bonus card. When I have been working on projects there are usually lots of leftovers. I used strips of paper and ribbons to make the background. I had stamped and cut out too many mandalas as well as a sentiment. They all went together to make this card. 

Don't forget to watch John on Hochanda. I am sure to be watching. 

Enjoy your day

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

24 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

tilly said...

this is beautiful in mono and cut out with the dies, sure to be popular xx

Alison59 said...

Oh WOW Jackie, this is a stunner :-)

Janette said...

I must confess I love it when the die matches the image, it makes life so much easier. You have made some beautiful samples this week Jacie, that pop-up box is so pretty.
Good luck getting out for a walk today, its still very bad here and I saw some have snow.xx

karin said...

Wow! Great that pop-up card. Love the mandala on it.
Take care,
Karin

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Jackie, lovely box card and again with the mandala theme, Kate x

ALI said...

Well I'm not really into these mandala design thingies but seeing what you and the other designers have come up with I could change my mind...lol
Beautiful creations!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning makes hun, just love them both
Hugs Shell xx

Diane said...

Wow what a stunning box design and card Jackie.

Hugs diane

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh these are both super, what great makes, love the mandalas, Stay Safe, Hazel xx

Littlelamb said...

Love all of them Jackie especially the box cards. I do like making those . Take care 🤗

aussie aNNie said...

STUNNING Jackie, love the mandala and design. Following your blog now. xx

jane stillman said...

Absolutely stunning, thoroughly enjoyed the programmes

Kathy said...

Wow, fab project Jackie.
Have a good w/e

Donna Ellis said...

Jackie, your skills and imaginative use of stamps, digis, and dies never ceases to amaze me. You use such brilliant layers and colors! These cards are especially fabulous! hugs, de

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

just stunning Jackie!

Nataliascraft said...

Two gorgeous cards Jackie, beautiful designs xx

karenlotty said...

You really have made some fantastic makes with John’s new dies I managed to watch a few of the shows and kept listening out for your name!
Take care Hope you’re able to sort out your dad’s claim quickly x

Janice said...

Fabulous box and card Jackie.
Janice x

Wendy L said...

Both lovely Jackie, the box card looks amazing, xxx

Pat K said...

Absolutely fabulous Jackie. Love the black and white theme, xx

Rocky said...

This is fab! Such a great idea for a man or woman.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Another stunning card with this set, Jackie xoxo

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

These are stunning Jackie, love the designs and the monochrome too. Really love these. Take care. Michelle x